• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Vision hulls and 2 K&B powerheads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

These are Vision boats that I personally built out of Shawn's molds. Shawn at Vision did not build or assemble these.

I have 1-20 Vision orange and white. Standard layup with carbon stiffining in sponsons and tunnel. Boat has some cosmetic scratches and chips from racing. $115.00 plus shipping SOLD!!

I also, have 1-40 Vision orange and white. Built for stock class, has a 1" tunnel extention. Boat is also layed up with Carbon in the sponsons and tunnel. Boat has a few chips and scratches from racing. $150.00 plus shipping back up for sale. boat is 4.6 lbs with radio box

***Boat boats have wood radio boxes

1-K&B .45 Old school Not sure how old water cooled powerhead. No carb. Had great compression, smooth bearings has a couple crackes, one on carb sinch bolt and on e in the case halfs mounthing flange $40.00 plus shipping

1-K&B .45 red head air cooled. Motor looks good, bearings are ok, needs piston and sleeve. Motor still runs just a little wore out. $65.00 plus shipping SOLD!!!

pics added to post Thanks Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
40 boat sold to mic htv boats oldskool k@b is left and ill drop it to 30.00 plus shipping thanks jeff

Back