• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Villain S1's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casey

new never wet Pro Built Villain S1 rigged with a Futaba S3305 and S3101. It Comes with both the stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 cowl and a smaller Hot Shot Sprint 3.5. both are fitted and ready to go. also included is a Power Surge Fuel Cell, 6.0v battery pack, Power Surge 1440 prop and 3 spare props. the hull is cleared and the cowls are white. $300 SOLD

new never assembled Villain S1 with a stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 and a extra Hot Shot Sprint 3.5 cowl $125 SOLD

Casey (281)235-5044

1.JPG

3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought all this stuff new 2 years ago and never got around to finishing it.

new never wet Pro Built Villain S1 rigged with a Futaba S3305 and S3101. It Comes with both the stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 cowl and a smaller Hot Shot Sprint 3.5. both are fitted and ready to go. also included is a Power Surge Fuel Cell, 6.0v battery pack, Power Surge 1440 prop and 3 spare props. the hull is cleared and the cowls are white. $300

K&B 3.5ss with a silver bullet pipe, machined lower, purple carb and a 1" set back plate. also come with the stock lower, stock muffler, stock gold carb, 2 extra shafts and a set of head shims. this motor has been started once but never ran on a boat. $250

New Futaba Magnum SPL with 1 S3003 $75

or i'll take $500 for the Pro Built, K&B and Radio

new never assembled Villain S1 with a stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 and a extra Hot Shot Sprint 3.5 cowl $125

Casey (281)235-5044

Casey I will take the NEVER assembled Villian

i bought all this stuff new 2 years ago and never got around to finishing it.

new never wet Pro Built Villain S1 rigged with a Futaba S3305 and S3101. It Comes with both the stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 cowl and a smaller Hot Shot Sprint 3.5. both are fitted and ready to go. also included is a Power Surge Fuel Cell, 6.0v battery pack, Power Surge 1440 prop and 3 spare props. the hull is cleared and the cowls are white. $300

K&B 3.5ss with a silver bullet pipe, machined lower, purple carb and a 1" set back plate. also come with the stock lower, stock muffler, stock gold carb, 2 extra shafts and a set of head shims. this motor has been started once but never ran on a boat. $250

New Futaba Magnum SPL with 1 S3003 $75

or i'll take $500 for the Pro Built, K&B and Radio

new never assembled Villain S1 with a stock Hot Shot Sprint 7.5 and a extra Hot Shot Sprint 3.5 cowl $125

Casey (281)235-5044
Casey i will also take the other Villian!! please let me know how to pay.

i sent you an email with my mailing address. i'll box them up and get them ready to go!

man.... missed this deal. oh well, Ive still got one villain in the box.

:D

~James

Back