• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 ...USED BUT VERY , VERY CLEAN 90 EVO MOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

I have 2 near new 90 cmb evo purple head motors for sale one has had the rotor clearence set on it ..not sure on the other. i am getting rid of a few motors and some other smaller stuff i will post pics when i get home tonight ..motor one is in almost new condition in fact i dont think it has been ran much maybe just fired ..it is still very tight at top and looks and feels new. i can sell by itself or with header and collet.. 300.00 with new header and collet ...motor 2 is one i got from a guy on here, was thinking about making a twin and have not so it goes as well. it has header and collet and mounts and is in perfect shape as well, it is still tight and feels and looks good. 275.00 . prices include shipping and insurance to the us 48 and OTHER PLACES PLEASE ASK. paypal is acceptable add 4 percent. [email protected] paypal .

tk

I have 2 near new 90 cmb evo purple head motors for sale one has had the rotor clearence set on it ..not sure on the other. i am getting rid of a few motors and some other smaller stuff i will post pics when i get home tonight ..motor one is in almost new condition in fact i dont think it has been ran much maybe just fired ..it is still very tight at top and looks and feels new. i can sell by itself or with header and collet.. 325.00 with header and collet ...motor 2 is one i got from a guy on here, was thinking about making a twin and have not so it goes as well. it has header and collet and mounts and is in perfect shape as well, it is still tight and feels and looks good. 275.00 . prices include shipping and insurance to the us 48 and OTHER PLACES PLEASE ASK. paypal is acceptable add 4 percent. [email protected] paypal .

tk
here are some pics

I have 2 near new 90 cmb evo purple head motors for sale one has had the rotor clearence set on it ..not sure on the other. i am getting rid of a few motors and some other smaller stuff i will post pics when i get home tonight ..motor one is in almost new condition in fact i dont think it has been ran much maybe just fired ..it is still very tight at top and looks and feels new. i can sell by itself or with header and collet.. 325.00 with header and collet ...motor 2 is one i got from a guy on here, was thinking about making a twin and have not so it goes as well. it has header and collet and mounts and is in perfect shape as well, it is still tight and feels and looks good. 275.00 . prices include shipping and insurance to the us 48 and OTHER PLACES PLEASE ASK. paypal is acceptable add 4 percent. [email protected] paypal .

tk
here are some pics
just thought id push these up a bit , it has been a while

tk

Latest posts

Back