• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Futaba 3pk's for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajj2

Ok guys I have two futaba radios for sale. This is an awesome package deal.

First we have a Futaba 3pk with manual. It comes with spektrum module and receiver. It also comes with the regular Futaba module and 123FM receiver with matching crystals. This transmitter comes with a 3300mah Lipo pack. The aluminum case is also included.

Second we have a Futaba 3pks with manual. It comes with Fasst module and 603FF receiver. It also comes with the regular Futaba module and PCM receiver with matching crystals. This transmitter comes with a 3300mah Lipo pack. The aluminum case is also included.

All this $550 shipped. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected]. Please look at pictures. I hope they come up.

DSCF3164.JPG

DSCF3165.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

First we have a Futaba 3pk with manual. It comes with spektrum module and receiver. It also comes with the regular Futaba module and 123FM receiver with matching crystals. This transmitter comes with a 3300mah Lipo pack. The aluminum case is also included.

Second we have a Futaba 3pks with manual. It comes with Fasst module and 603FF receiver. It also comes with the regular Futaba module and PCM receiver with matching crystals. This transmitter comes with a 3300mah Lipo pack. The aluminum case is also included.

All this $550 shipped. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected]. Please look at pictures. I hope they come up.
How long have you used these? Did you but them new?

I have not used these. I got them from a car guy. I have tested the radios to make sure they work and they do. I also used my thunder ac6 charger to check the battery packs. They test good. I use the Bantam battery software on my laptop to monitor the battery as it charging. I use a balance charge for the lipos.

I have not used these. I got them from a car guy. I have tested the radios to make sure they work and they do. I also used my thunder ac6 charger to check the battery packs. They test good. I use the Bantam battery software on my laptop to monitor the battery as it charging. I use a balance charge for the lipos.

Any chance you would sell just the Spektrem stuff?

Not at this time. If you buy it I am sure you can piece out the rest of the stuff and recover most of your investment.

Mike;

If you picked this up, I may be interested in 1 transmitter, with the regular Futaba module and 123FM receiver with matching crystals.
Nah im not going to lay put that much cash when I can just go buy a module and rec. I have a good 3pk and a ok 3pk backup....Have you looked at the Fut 4pL

If you guys have friends and you want to go in together, that sounds great. I am open to offers.

New lower price $475 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.
That sounds like an awesome deal, I think if you were to split them up and sell seperately you would be able to blow them out. Each radio has model memory someone necessarily wouldn't need 2 radios. Just tryin to help, Goodluck and Merry X-mas. Tim

Ok the futaba 3pk with spektrum module and receiver, the regular module and 123fm receiver, with lipo battery, and aluminum case $230 shipped in the US. Let me know if you are interested.

O.K. let's do this....

I'd like a price for the 3PKS Fasst set up (since Tom didn't specify which one he wants)

OR.....Tom and I could just split it up ourselves (P.M. inbound for Tom)

We can go from there

Thanks

Latest posts

Back