• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 1/8th Scales For Sale; Bud and Frosted Flakes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Up for sale I have a model of the 2003 Miss Budweiser and a model of the 1993 Frosted Flakes.

The Miss Budweiser comes with a front and rear radio box with servos, custom motor mounts, cowling, wings, strut, stuffing box, 1/4 flex cable, speedmaster rudder assembly, 20 oz fuel tank, 2oz sump tank, skid fin bracket, and custom hook skid fin. The boat is also set up to have a 3rd channel for the front wing. The boat has been raced and has some cosmetic blemishes from racing. This is a wood hull with repairs done to the bottom of the hull as you can see some primer and wood coated with epoxy. Asking for $500 plus $50 for shipping, paypal only, US shipping only.

The Frosted Flakes needs some work done to it. The boat ran great, until lost radio and took out the front canards and the right spar (you can see the damage to the spar in the pictures). The repairs have not been done to it yet. The boat will need a repaint as some of the paint has started to flake off. The boat will come with an accu-tech hardware motor mount, spare cockpit, new turbine exhaust, new turbine tray, new rear cowl, new canards and new driver. One of the wings has split and will need to be re-attached together. I also have a few spare decals for it that I will throw in. I am asking $200 plus $50 for shipping for this hull, paypal only, US shipping only.

Bud1.JPG

Bud2.JPG

Bud3.JPG

Bud4.JPG

Bud5.JPG

Bud6.JPG

Bud7.JPG

Bud8.JPG

Bud9.JPG

Bud10.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
PM back to you David.

Good thing my wife decided to stay in for dinner. I think this will be hers.

Latest posts

Back