2,000 members!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
We're gettin' close-

Our members have made a total of 108,190 posts

We have 1,999 registered members

The newest member is eekern

Most users ever online was 208 on Jan 29 2005, 05:52 PM

Hey Tom, bet ya didn't think it would get this big. :D

I have been watching.....

jims rc boat dock 1557 members

rumrunnerracing 2010 members

rcboat.com 996 members (i think the count got messed up)

intlwaters.com 1999 members

Will we take the lead???

This is a GREAT Site, no doubt. I plan to visit here more frequently in the future, more then I have in the past. There is allot of good information here and great guys with a wealth of knowledge too. It does seem to favor the Na Na Nitro Guys but that's ok in my book too. I dont own a Nitro Boat but I have seen some great Nitro Boats run by some of the best out there and I have nothing but respect for them.

Our club The North Coast Pond Hoppers recently had our annual BIG D2 Race sponsored by our Club. We offered many Nitro Classes to try and attract some new racers and boats to the Race. We purchased many new Nitro Class trophies too. I was very disappointed in the turnout in the Nitro Classes but I am sure that having it the same weekend as the Internats didn't help us any but I still expected more. It was the only weekend that the Camp Grounds and the Pond was available to us to rent and race. Most Nitro classes only had a couple of Boats in them and some had none but I still LOVE watching Scale and Sport 40 Classes, they are my favorite. I had to buy a 24 v remote starter and 2 batteries recently for a Gas Scale project I have been working on and have been having thoughts of building a Scale or a Sport 40 Boat over the winter.

Keep up the great work, you guys are doing a fantastic job and the guys here are nothing but the BEST :D

Thanks

Dom

ACLazer said:
..........Our club The North Coast Pond Hoppers recently had our annual  BIG D2 Race sponsored by our Club. We offered many Nitro Classes to try and attract some new racers and boats to the Race. We purchased many new Nitro Class trophies too. I was very disappointed in the turnout in the Nitro Classes but I am sure that having it the same weekend as the Internats didn't help us any but I still expected more...............
110404[/snapback]

Something you don't do is schedule a nitro race just before, during, or just after the Nitro Nats. Just like you wouldn't think of hosting a gas race right near or on the same weekend as the Gas Nats. Adding those classes to your gas race was a nice gesture but don't complain about poor turn out when you went head to head with the IMPBA's premier nitro event. :rolleyes:

TomMoorehouse said:
I have been watching.....
jims rc boat dock 1557 members

rumrunnerracing 2010 members

rcboat.com 996 members (i think the count got messed up)

intlwaters.com 1999 members

Will we take the lead???

110397[/snapback]

I know we will. GREAT job Tom!! :D

I wasn't complaining at all Don, just stating the facts :unsure:

We tried for another weekend but it just couldn't happen.

ACLazer said:
I wasn't complaining at all Don, just stating the facts  :unsure:
We tried for another weekend but it just couldn't happen.

110411[/snapback]

Well ok, it sorta had a "grumbly overtone" as that part made up a big chunk of your post. :lol:

I learned along time ago not to schedule any races around the Internats & now not around the gas Nats for obvious reasons. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Tom,

This is an excellent site with knowledgeable people giving tested & proven information about many different subjects. It is regrettable that many of the other boating sites do follow the intlwaters model.

Jim Allen

I remember first joining and there were just a few handful of people. The biggest mistake I made was deleting my cookies and I lost my access to IW. I had to start all over again.

I wish my Buddy Slideblues was around here to see it........

The site sure has come a long way since the old purple board days - I'm glad to see most of the guys that have been on here since then are still here.

Tom - model boat racing owes you a great deal of gratitude B)

Its good to hear that more and more are coming in!!!

I have visited a few of the members web sites- , but I havent seen any links to this site. My web page makes a suggestion to become a member and provides a link. I do not get the traffic that some of the other guys do, but I bet if the link was on the main page and easy to notice, there could be even more :)

..."If your into boats and are in need of experienced help, International Waters is an outstanding source of experience and knowledge. Take a few minutes and register to become a member. At the very least, maybe you can help someone else with a problem."

http://www.intlwaters.com

Steve

Back