• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1993 Bud Nitro Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

For sale Bud scale raced 5 heats in Seattle North West Scale Race,made the concy in its debut.Comes less motor and pipe but can add a new inbox 67 CMB and pipe if wanted. Waterproof servos comes with a complete extra set of wings. $2000 plus shipping This but is ready to race or display Bud 1.jpgBud 2.jpgBud 3.jpg

A guy here in Kennewick would like to know if this boat could be seen at any of the next few races here in Washington?

His name is Henry... New guy interested in going racing, not yet a member on intlwaters

Scott I'm in Indiana. All the guys at the last Northwest race saw it. It's a Moceri hull and runs well. Send me an email address if you need more pics or have him text me. 812-760-8036

I doubt you will get it from him,but he has or had a Winston Lobsta for sale

Back