• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1993-94 Oberto Scale Hydro $1750.00 plus shipping

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
RTR MINUS Stand,motor, pipe, transmitter and receiver. Once again I have too many scales. This boat is fast, handles well and a strong contender plus it is beautiful. Also comes with an additional painted cowl, not shown.

The RCU hull # is 8408 and I have registration, that will pass to new owner if requested.

The hull is wood and cowlings fibreglas. JR DS8411 steeinging servo, Speedmaster rudder and Jensen needle bearing strut. Tanks have stainless tubes for worry free from corrosion.

1/4 inch square drive stepped to 3/16 stub shaft. Left side rudder as you look at the back. Many of the boats we have sold are still out there winning today.

Pictures available under my albums if I did it right.

I forgot to mention that this boat was built by Russ Nachtweih. He is, in my opinion, one of the best and was also the builder of my 72 Notre Dame.

Receiving PMs but still available
If I hadn't already just bought a new boat or two this would have been a better choice.

Russ Nachtweih boats handle like a dream and I think you should all know the Brandt's reputation by now for making a boat run well.

Whoever buys this boat will be extremely competitive right out of the box.

I am surprised you have not sold this yet Bill... a very fast boat to just be sitting around, hopefully someone will get it to give us all a good run. If your like Ricky Bobby and want to go fassst, this is the boat!

wish I had the money to buy it. Its a very fast boat. Who every buys it will be very happy with it. Ohhh hi Bill.

Back