• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1992 T-Plus 1/8 FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

I am selling a T-Plus 1/8th scale that I acquired from an estate sale a few years ago.  The boat looks like it was in the middle of repairs, and has some work to be done still.  Comes with all hardware shown, radio box, fuel tanks and a spare cowling.  There are cracks in the hull which you can see in the pictures.  I am asking $500, plus $50 for shipping to CONUS only and PAYPAL only.  Here is a link to photos:

https://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/Misc/For-Sale/i-tPDwM57

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased the boat two years ago.  I did not get much history on the boat when I purchased it, but I would guess about 10 years or so.

would be interested in trade offers.  Its obscure, but I am getting more into electric rc offroad so may be interested in those items, or a c-hydro.

Back