• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

No time, no money, so it's time to sell.

This is a wood hull built by Gus Johnson. Top quality paint job. Includes carb adaptor for side radio box set-up. Includes the rigging that you see in the picture.

I can't seem to get very many pictures to upload here, so Email me for more if you are interested. My home Email is: [email protected].

$1,200.00 shipped in the lower 48.

Send any/all inquires to my Email address. If there is a stampede, the first confirmed buyer takes it.

Note: There is a bit of camera glare on the picture that I was able to post, rest assured that the paint and graphics are in near perfect condition.

rock1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, any offers?

No time, no money, so it's time to sell.

This is a wood hull built by Gus Johnson. Top quality paint job. Includes carb adaptor for side radio box set-up. Includes the rigging that you see in the picture.

I can't seem to get very many pictures to upload here, so Email me for more if you are interested. My home Email is: [email protected].

$1,200.00 shipped in the lower 48.

Send any/all inquires to my Email address. If there is a stampede, the first confirmed buyer takes it.

Note: There is a bit of camera glare on the picture that I was able to post, rest assured that the paint and graphics are in near perfect condition.

View attachment 13727

Back