• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale project and engine for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catxtreme

Guys I have an 1/8 scale project and an engine I need to sell.

The 1/8 scale is a dumas circus that has been modified with a hatch from lonestar boats to more correctly recreate the 1988 U-31 Miss Circus Circus. The bulkheads in the hull have been window framed and the canard flaps have been remade out of wood and are hinged instead of using the metal tabs that have to be bent to angle. The boat will come with decals from Proline grapics, documentation photos, a new set of rear wings and a windshield&cockpit from Rc Boat Company.

I'm asking $300 shipped for the boat in the lower 48.

The engine I need to sell is a CMB gold head .67. I dont know how much use the engine has seen but everything looks to be in good shape. The bearings are smooth and it feels tight to me.

I'm asking $250 shipped for the engine

Please reply to this thread only. I will accept paypal or USPS money order. The first to say I'll take it gets it.

Jeff Lee

stuff_for_sale_006.jpg

stuff_for_sale_007.jpg

stuff_for_sale_008.jpg

Guys I have an 1/8 scale project and an engine I need to sell.
The 1/8 scale is a dumas circus that has been modified with a hatch from lonestar boats to more correctly recreate the 1988 U-31 Miss Circus Circus. The bulkheads in the hull have been window framed and the canard flaps have been remade out of wood and are hinged instead of using the metal tabs that have to be bent to angle. The boat will come with decals from Proline grapics, documentation photos, a new set of rear wings and a windshield&cockpit from Rc Boat Company.

I'm asking $300 shipped for the boat in the lower 48.

The engine I need to sell is a CMB gold head .67. I dont know how much use the engine has seen but everything looks to be in good shape. The bearings are smooth and it feels tight to me.

I'm asking $250 shipped for the engine

Please reply to this thread only. I will accept paypal or USPS money order. The first to say I'll take it gets it.

Jeff Lee
I'll take the boat for $250 shipped? I can pay with paypal.

Kevin, if you are still interested I will let it go for $250 shipped. Thanks

Jeff Lee

I have a deal working for the boat and right now the engine is not available. If the deal falls through I will post here. Thanks

Back