1/8 Drivers with Uniform and Life Jacket

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Maglinger

There use to be foam drivers that we used in our scales back in the 80's and 90's and were light weight and didn't have to prep them much at all before spray painting the helmet. I know Larry Kramer has them, but didn't know if anyone still makes the ones that I have.....please see photo.

Thanks

IMG_4282.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

Larry's look much more realistic than the one you have pictures of, never seen yours either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larrys is real nice too, just like to try and get the one like I had. Realistic in the face mask aren't a priority to me.

Who was talking about the face? Fill the face recess with microballoons mixed with epoxy then paint black and you're good to go. Larry's uniforms and life jackets are what I was referring to as far as being more realistic

Mark, good idea on the helmet.

Anyone That has info on who still makes or has one of the older foam drivers forsale like the photos, I would appreciate it. I don't know if it was from Bill Fritz?? (I know he doesn't make boats anymore) If I can't find them, I'll get one of Larry Kramers drivers.

Does anyone have I picture of Larry Kramer's 1/8 scale drivers? Does he have both a vintage and a modern driver?

Thanks.

Thanks Michael!
default_cool.png

Back