Dragon Fly 40 Video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking theDragonfly boats where a model of and outboard kneeler from back in the day.Dumas sold them as and inboard.I don't think any nitro outboards were available at the time.

Awesome! That was my first boat too! 1973 with OS MAX 35 power then Super Tiger X-40 power 1974.

My first "real" boat (after a couple of dumas 049 kits) was a Dumas DV with ST power (circa '75) then a Hughey roundnose 40 hydro and a Gator 40. Rope starts and K&B 6.5's on mini stacks, boy we've come a long way.

Loooooonnnnnnnnggggg time ago!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My first boat as well , ran an HB 61 and then an OS 61 FSR and finally an OPS 67 . Super fun boat . I also set it up with a transom mounted strut setup with a 3 piece hard shaft setup . Still have a new Drag N Fly 60 in a box that patterns will be made from before the build . Just a fun boat .

My first boat as well , ran an HB 61 and then an OS 61 FSR and finally an OPS 67 . Super fun boat . I also set it up with a transom mounted strut setup with a 3 piece hard shaft setup . Still have a new Drag N Fly 60 in a box that patterns will be made from before the build . Just a fun boat .
Hey Foley man I got one also and the hardware's with it. 1/8 SCALE wars at fall Nats next year!!!!

Pass ya later Charlie

Hey Foley man I got one also and the hardware's with it. 1/8 SCALE wars at fall Nats next year!!!!

Pass ya later Charlie
That's what I need , another class to run !!!

Back