• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 260 and 21 Speedmaster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htbboats

I have these two boat left. They have not been run in about 5 years? The motors still feel good but if I were to run them I would install new bearings. The OS motor on the 260 has a brand new P/S with a chromed liner. It was never started after I put it in. Both are complete with 3rd channel needles and servo's. I also have a Futaba radio 3PK that is set up for both boats. Id really like to sell it all together but if it comes down to it I will seperate them.

The 260 has some damage to the cowl and a few cracks but nothing to keep it from running. The 21 Speedmaster is in pretty good shape. I can supply more pics if ask.

Really not sure what this all will bring? Lets start at 600.00. Ill listen to offers.

Mark Hopperspeedmaster.JPG260.JPGradio2.JPG

Back