2012 E-City SAW "unofficial" Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-ZAM

The SAW event in North Carolina last weekend was fantastic we were blessed with 2 days of great weather. Would like to thank all the help I had putting this event on and a special thanks to Chilli providing us lunch on Saturday.

If you interested here is a like to pictures.

http://s1309.beta.ph.../k-zam/library/

Steve Sutton

Super Stock Gas Mono 50.313

Kentley Porter / Scott Liddycoat

1/8 Scale Hydro 93.013

John Finch

Twin Gas Rigger 105.683

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of great passes guy! I think Micheal's Electric Cat made more noise than the Gas & Nitro boats. They're gonna need mufflers soon! LOL

It was great weather, great people, and a laid back 4 days of boating fun. You couldn't ask for a better event! Thanks KP, Jim Skelton, Hackmaster Sutton, Don Ferrette, Steve Speas, and the rest of the gang for all your help with my boat. KP hosted another flawless event. Always good to hang with the guy who holds more records than anyone can count. I used to be able to count that high. Scott is a class act too going from driving the full size degree unlimited hydro to the model 1/8th scale hull. I think Chilly is now hooked on record trials. He is talking 100 mph now! Give him a while and you will see it.

Again, great work guys, too bad I didn't have my new hull ready, next year!

Man, that's some crazy rpm comin' from that little .12 motor, wonder if anyone can analyze it? :rolleyes:

Super Job. Cool Beans. I see Jim Skelton at the panel. What a cool guy. (^¿^). You can tell by the results they all did there home work.

Kentley, very nice sound :)

Sounds like over 40k.

Kompare to these:

A 2,5cc car is well over 40k and a 5cc car is close to 40k..

Anders

He is talking 100 mph now! Give him a while and you will see it.
100 mph? Who said anything about 100?? Are you guys are turning up the heat on me? :lol:

I did many runs over the weekend and Mr. Finch stopped working on his gas rigger every time I was up to stand behind me and talk me through the lights. That's the kind of guy he is!! ;)

100 mph? Who said anything about 100?? Are you guys are turning up the heat on me? :lol:
LMAO!! We know better! Besides didn't it go FASTER after we did the neanderthal straightening of the bent hardware? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit my boat certainly did go faster after the Ferrette touch and I thank you for that. Come to think of it, there was allot of hammering, grinding and grunting while using channel locks around the pits this weekend.

You bet Chilli. I broke two propellers. My fault for not heat treating properly I am sure. Two servo trays ripped out of the boat on the rudder servo. One 5301 stripped gears, replaced rudder linkage, Dick Tyndall rudder bracket adjustment with a large pair of channel locks, re-glued the center shoe twice, adjusted bent boom tubes one time, re-did strut many times. Resharpened rudder after hitting something in the water. Just to mention a few items we all worked on with my twin gasser. Everyone makes it happen at E-City. We all work together for the same goal. Like Terry said at the last trial event..........Lets' see how WE can go faster!

Back