FE III and Huntsville record setters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, as some of you know I was offered a job I couldn't refuse just after I got back from FE III and have been working like crazy ever since. I want to apologize for not getting your record certificates mailed out yet. I have been trying for weeks, but just can't seem to make the 2 hours of free time to do it. I will keep trying to get them to you ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.

Glenn

Well guys, I am getting settled in with the new job and I hope life is returning to normal...with the help of my most wonderful wife, I am done with the certificates and they will be mailed tomorrow!

Again, I can not say how bad it makes me feel causing you to wait so long!

The updated records have been in the hands of the webmaster for about a week now so they should be updated any time.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Again, I can not say how bad it makes me feel causing you to wait so long!
Don't sweat it Glenn. It's only paper, everyone knows what they have done and if that's not good enough too bad for them. It's not like your getting paid to do all the paperwork involved, I thank you for doing it at all. ;) Your way faster than getting a NAMBA record back, I've waited a year for some from them. Heck, one I never even got! lol.

Paul.

Hi Glenn,

You going to Valdosta in Sept?
Yep, it's on the "to do" list. ;) I had a really good time at the last one but lets try for some calmer winds this time. :lol:

Paul.

Hi Glenn,
Yep, it's on the "to do" list. ;) I had a really good time at the last one but lets try for some calmer winds this time. :lol:

Paul.
Hey Paul, congrats on the N-1 record and all the smack talk on your lame site..

I didn't even focus on N-1.. I'll gitter done. What was your speed again? come on.. elephants NEVER forget..

Keep in mind my score in LA is well above yours.. Your records aren't bulletproof either

Hi Glenn,

Paul.
Hey Paul, congrats on the N-1 record and all the smack talk on your lame site..

I didn't even focus on N-1.. I'll gitter done. What was your speed again? come on.. elephants NEVER forget..

Keep in mind my score in LA is well above yours.. Your records aren't bulletproof either
Hey Wilmer, you lost?? Careful around here, might slip and fall in some of the slimmy nitro stuff , lol :p You coming back to GA in September ?? Andy

Yep, "I'll be there" like the Jackson Five song..

It seems that some 400 pound man is bragging on her little site about a funky little N-1 record and Dissing Rum Runner at the same time

I will ONCE AGAIN reclaim my record from someone with a big mouth

Let's play a game.. Who can guess who this 400 pounder is:

-One, he tried to sue Rum Runner (great for the hobby)

-Two He is egotistical and sets soft records with data others give him

-Three MANY people dislike him in the FE world

Ok, here's two more clues..

He's a coward who eats LOTS of Quiznos..

The winner of this contest will receive a Castle barracuda 125

These coments make you no better than the person you are complaining about.

What a chump.

Jeff

These coments make you no better than the person you are complaining about.
What a chump.

Jeff
But certainly NO worse. That would be a push. Read the blogs , its full of szit that he wont say anywere else. He deserves any bit of crap anyone gives him. That I will say in person when given the opportunity. :angry:

Alright, We've got a contestant.. ok, you can buy a vowell for 100, or you can add consonants for free..

What will your first letter be? Here's another clue:

His name rhymes with Tall Fat Liar

Adoring fans!!! I'm flattered.. :rolleyes: :p

Thank-You for all the kind words..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

The winner of this contest will receive a Castle barracuda 125
I wanna play, my guess is.....me, Paul Pachmayer. Now if I'm wrong I guess I won't be seeing a Castle Barracuda 125 but if I'm right I expect one to be shipped too,

Fast Electric RC, LLC

134 Waverly Circle

Building B

Senatobia, MS 38668

Thanks, I hope won!

Paul.

JUMPIN' JAHOOSAFETS! Close but no cigar this time Mr. pachmayer..

What would make you think it was you? You haven't TRIED to use me as a point of ridicule on your "blog" or anything have you?

Who's Willie? Shall we come back from our commercial break?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

JUMPIN' JAHOOSAFETS! Close but no cigar this time Mr. pachmayer..
Aww nuts. :angry: Well, your right though. After going back and reading your hints it couldn't be me because;
Let's play a game.. Who can guess who this 400 pounder is:
Not even close to 400 pounds.

-One, he tried to sue Rum Runner (great for the hobby)
I've never sued or tried to sue anyone, let alone Rum Runner.
-Two He is egotistical and sets soft records with data others give him
Although I do know a guy who fits that discription it isn't me, lol.

He's a coward who eats LOTS of Quiznos..
Definately not me, cowards go behind peoples back and tell lies but wouldn't dare say anything to your face. I don't like Quiznos, or Shlubway for that matter.

So your right it's not me, I'll have to think on it a bit more. Do I get another guess or is it one to a customer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back