Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

I have preached this for a while but I will go again. Kentley Porter and Jerry Crowther took an off-the-shelf heat racing F Seaducer to 88mph. Now Frank Orlic gets within 1mph of the 20 mono record with a stock 29" SD3. There's the water. There's the horse. Are you still trying to make it drink?

Good job Frank! I am so glad I was able to help you out. I know you were totally lost and could not have done it with out the professionally setup on the boat I sent you. :lol: :lol: Just Kidding. I wish you would have set the record because that would have fired Kentley up!

normal_100-0022_IMG.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason he didnt set a record was because

he was driving :p :D .

Great job buddy you will get it in the spring.

Tim K

I have preached this for a while but I will go again. Kentley Porter and Jerry Crowther took an off-the-shelf heat racing F Seaducer to 88mph. Now Frank Orlic gets within 1mph of the 20 mono record with a stock 29" SD3. There's the water. There's the horse. Are you still trying to make it drink?

Good job Frank! I am so glad I was able to help you out. I know you were totally lost and could not have done it with out the professionally setup on the boat I sent you. :lol: :lol: Just Kidding. I wish you would have set the record because that would have fired Kentley up!

normal_100-0022_IMG.JPG
You are right Preston, without your professional help where would I be.

I realy don't know anything about monos and that realy showed on record trials. The boat was running wet and not riddin the keel and I had no idea how to fix it. So if I can go that fast anyone can do it.

My best speeds came in the hottest part of the day (27 C- 81 F) and 8-10 MPH wind

Mono experts any idea how to fix these things? These problems happen from 50 MPH and up.

Engine was heat racing engine and ithad air cooled head from my buggy engine

Frank,

To loosen a seaducer, try raising the strut 1/16 (maybe 1/32 since its a twenty) at the time, keeping the strut angle the same. You can also try a slight amount of cup on the trailing edge of the prop towards the tips. Seaducers are different beasts, tiny adjustments make large differences but if set up to Jerrys specs ( and i beleive that the one you got from Preston is ), you are already close. Be patient, it will be worth it.

ms

Just raise the strut Frank.

8-10 winds and record speeds, when the going gets tough Seaducers haul butt!

So if I can go that fast anyone can do it.
Yeah, OK. <_<

Back