• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mac 67 with pipes,headers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters up for sale i have a mac67 with 3 headers and 2 pipes to go with it as a deal. this engine i ran in a 67 rigger with good results, i dont run 67 rigger anymore so the engine and extras is up for sale. pics show a few marks on the side of piston , liner is in good condition. case looks in good condition and bearings to me feel good, when i purchased this engine it had a cmb carb attached to it,could be a 45 size ,, it works well and makes it easy to throttle up and down , also there is another cmb 67 carb i think , that comes with the deal. this engine ran well for me, , asking price for all pictured is $280.00us shipped to your door air mail.. payment by paypal only, unless you are in australia,, want to sell as package no splitting up.. only buying from this page ,no pm,s , thanks jason P1000143.JPGP1000142.JPGP1000141.JPGP1000140.JPGP1000138.JPGP1000144.JPGP1000139.JPGP1000143.JPG

hi aron you have pm.. (SOLD to aron pending payment cheers jase

Last edited by a moderator:
Back