ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
View from my office window in downtown Richmond, this weather roller coaster SUCKS!! Snowing it's azz off and temps are supposed to go to 9 degrees tonight. And yesterday's high temp was 73.................

Hang in ther Buddy,

We were in the low 60's last week and last nite got six inches of white stuff,

And the high today gonna top out at 17 degrees.......

Sux Man,

Gene

View from my office window in downtown Richmond, this weather roller coaster SUCKS!! Snowing it's azz off and temps are supposed to go to 9 degrees tonight. And yesterday's high temp was 73.................
That white stuff really sucks. We had rain here from Wednesday night till Sunday morning. Not constant, but enough to make life miserable. Enough to make me work rith the garage door closed and the heater on.

It's 46* degrees here now and it's gonna warm up to a blistering 64 this afternoon. If I didn't have so much to do, I might have to take a boat out tomorrow or the next day. Oh ****, I can't go Wednesday. I gotta take my wife to the airport, and of coarse she has to go right in the middle of the day.

That gives me Thursday thru Monday though, and I have one old boat to run, and 3 new ones to set up. I even have a Y6 with a Quickdraw HT25 that's had it's 7th birthday and never had gas in it.

All you guy's are lucky, yesterday morning out temprature was -27c with wind chill -39c and flurries

Snowing it's azz off and temps are supposed to go to 9 degrees tonight. And yesterday's high temp was 73.................
Thats a temp swing and a half
default_huh.png

I'm about 2 hrs. north west of don, we saw 43 yesterday. 35* difference in 100 miles. snow's over now, got 7", with 1/2" inch of ice under that. lows in the single digits tonight & teens most of the week. highs in the 20's & low 30's. possibilty of more snow wed. & again sat. night.

1 degree F. right now here in the N.E suburbs of Minneapolis, with about a 3 ft. base of snow. High temp all weekend was 0 F. Supposed to warm up into the mid 20's the rest of the week, and snow some more. So far this Winter in the upper Midwest has been like they used to be before all the El Nino talk in the early 90's and global warming since. It's gotta' suck for all you folks down south that aren't used to it. My son played in a Class AA Minor League National Championship football game on January 20th in Daytona Fl. The temp was 27 F at the end of the game.

In 30 days this will be a distant memory, hang in there buddy we all got acute cabin fever ........ Even going to the shooting range hasn't helped. Everyone should have their boats in top shape with" decals and numbers" with all this down time.

Living in the most southerly point of Ontario Canada we really don't get a huge amount of snow normally. This has been the exception year though. It's been the 3rd highest snowfall amount in history. We've had just a tad less than 7 feet this year in total. It's actually been not too bad because the temp has stayed below freezing for most of the winter. What I don't like is when you see all 4 seasons within a 48 hour period. Having a snow blower and snowmobile sure helps to take the pain away. Lol

You may live in a warm climate Robert- but you can be cold hearted
default_smile.png
. I spent 12 winters in N. UT and one winter was bad- so much snow it completely covered a 7 Ft. Scotch pine along the side of the driveway and come spring the trunk looked like the sign of Zorro. My chain saw put it out of it's misery
default_ohmy.png

Glen i grew up in northern Michigan 4 feet was nothing to us and getting snowed in also thats why we had snow machines to get to work on

Hey brother, looks like your going down to 4* tonight. How's the shop holding up.
default_ohmy.png
.......==={}

Glen i grew up in northern Michigan 4 feet was nothing to us and getting snowed in also thats why we had snow machines to get to work on
That's why I live in southern Virginia and not up north. If I wanted all this white crap I'd move to some place like Montana.
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida thinks it's spring, the giant lubbers (gargantuan grasshoppers) started showing up, mosquitoes at dusk. Snow line is on I-10 out by mobile bay back to Hammond, NOLA. Fat, wet Tuesday.

this will warm you up

Back