• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUFF FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

Good morning guys, I was looking for something in my garage/shop this morning and I came across some steering blocks that I made for someone many moons ago.

I always make extra parts when I get an order, and now I have reached a point at which I am just tired of moving them from place to place so Ive decided to sell them.

I have right side, left side and even one for both sides.

Im asking $12.00 shipped for the right or left hand ones and $15.00 shipped for the one on both sides.

They are ALL compatible with Speedmaster rudders.

Ive been pretty sick with some major cardiac issues for about the last year, but Im finally getting back to my old self and its time to start making parts again.

Price change, right or left side, $8.00 with stainless and brass hardware. Both sides, $12.00. Again with stainless and brass hardware.

All 3 are Speedmaster compatible.

DD0968B2-C1D1-43AD-9DCD-284C050FE074.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back