Pipes for a twin?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Knight

Supporting Member
I am in the process of putting a twin together with CMB Evo2000's and I'm still undecided on which pipes to use, so I thought I'd put the question out there ...... Which pipes have people found work best with these engines?

Craig

craig,

if these are 90's i have seen alot of people run the mac's 15cc muffled and unmuffled pipes with good luck.

chris

Craig

While I am sure that Ian will fit you with good pipes. This motor is very flexable. I have six sets of pipes for my set of EVOs and all make the motors do different things.

I like the choices that come with that. As not every course and water is good for every set-up package.

Your knowledge of were you are going will help you to take a set-up of your choice.

BUT...............YOU WELL TEST a LOT OF HOURS to know what those OPTION ARE!!!!

:) :) B)

craig,
if these are 90's i have seen alot of people run the mac's 15cc muffled and unmuffled pipes with good luck.

chris

Absolutely agree. My preference is the unmuffled one with an add on muffler. It ran better for me that way instead of the muffled pipe.

But I do know that the CMB 90 muffled pipe also works well.

OK now no-one laugh at me, because alot of hours of testing went in to this. Just for the hell of it, those of you that have the black or silver AB67-80 pipes throw them on your K-90 or CMB 90,91,or 101's. I have honestly tested probly every pipe out there on these type motors (well the CMB's anyways). The reason why they work better, hell I don't know except for maybe the smaller pipe volume at my higher altitude (4800 ft). But those of you who have these pipes, try it and reply back to me or this thread. I want to know if this works for anyone else of if it is just great luck on my behalf.

Sorry on the behalf of the starter of this topic I am going to move this to it's own topic.

Thanks,

Cliff

Latest posts

Back