Seaducer 47

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy chevalier

I just bought in second hand a 7 years old seaducer 47. I just want to know if there is a hook on the keel or if it's straight.

Of course I just speak about the Keel

Thank you

Guy chevalier

Guy

There is A hook at the keel that was put there on purpose. If you need any help you can go Seaducer's web site and down load any info.

Jerry is A very good guy and can help with any thing you need.

Guy

There is A hook at the keel that was put there on purpose. If you need any help you can go Seaducer's web site and down load any info.

Jerry is A very good guy and can help with any thing you need.
It's what I thought but mine is straight

What I should do?

I Own 2 - 47 Seaducer Mono Hulls Both Keels are Flat. The Boat also requires a Straight Strut Blade. NOT a Off set Strut blade like the 44 Mono hull.. However the Rear of the bottom of the hull has a slight hook. The Keel is FLAT........ B)

Guy

Put A straight edge on the bottom of the boat. It should have A slight hook in the bottom. The Keel is at the back of the boat where the hardware

bolts to. If you have any questions. Down load the set up sheet off of the web site,

Hope this helps

Ty

Guy

Put A straight edge on the bottom of the boat. It should have A slight hook in the bottom. The Keel is at the back of the boat where the hardware

bolts to. If you have any questions. Down load the set up sheet off of the web site,

Hope this helps

Ty
Lol. The hardware is on the TRANSOM. the keel is the bottom of the V that runs from the front to the transom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy

Hope this helps

Ty
I thought the hardware is bolt to the transom

Guy

Hope this helps

Ty
Lol. The hardware is on the TRANSOM. the keel is the bottom of the V that runs from the front to the transom.
You are wright!! :huh: :lol: B) I spent all weekend cleaning my big boat keel of my center console Scout,And winterizing it.

Hunting season next week in South TX. It will be up for the winter! B)

The KEEL is the Center line of the Boat. .... Not the left side, Not the Right side..... the CENTER of the BOAT From Front to Rear... on a 47 It Is Still Flat.. B)

Guy... Joe is correct he has had three of these hull. I still have two. But hey, what do we know............ ;)

Back