• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 67/80 Twin Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

[SIZE=12pt]As can be seen this nitro Twin is partly built at 50% complete give or take with two extra used tanks and a set of new driveshaft tubes. This was a designed by another boater and will need some skill to finish building the boat and locating the parts. I am not sure the condition of the tanks. In addition, the brass tubing may not be useable the way they are bent. The price is $120.00 including Parcel Post shipping, payment by Paypal, or M.O.[/SIZE]

SNV33923.JPG SNV33924.JPG SNV33925.JPG SNV33926.JPG SNV33927.JPG SNV33928.JPG

I'll take it, if $100.00 shipped.
The price is $120.00 considering overall cost to me when getting it ready for shipping. I will end up paying $20.00 for shipping, plus in the range of $15.00 to $20.00 for some bubble wrap and the box to package up the boat. It is the luck of the draw to find a free box out at various business. In addition, I have ran out of free boxes in my garage.

Thanks

Brad

I'll take it, if $100.00 shipped.
The price is $120.00 considering overall cost to me when getting it ready for shipping. I will end up paying $20.00 for shipping, plus in the range of $15.00 to $20.00 for some bubble wrap and the box to package up the boat. It is the luck of the draw to find a free box out at various business. In addition, I have ran out of free boxes in my garage.Thanks

Brad
Ill take it sir pm sent

The payment is pending as agreed between KenOlvis and myself. The boat should be ready to ship out by next Monday on 3/9/15.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back