• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5cc SGX RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my shipping information,

Joe Nagy

412 Oak Street

Box 369

Sweet Grass Montana 59484

United States
Hi Joe, The shipping by ground will be $15.99. This is the best option considering it jumps up to $42.70 for 2-day delivery. So it would be a total of $165.99 including shipping as outlined originally in the thread, plus PP 3% or Friend. If you want $150.00 insurance it will an additional $3.40 with a total at $169.39 plus PP. I provided my Paypal information by PM. Thanks Brad

Hi Brad,

I'll take the boat stand if you can ship to 60051 for $40.00 total..
Hi Matt, The shipping by ground will be $15.99. This is the best option considering it jumps up to $42.70 for 2-day delivery. So it would be a total of $55.99 including shipping as outlined originally in this thread.

Thanks Brad
Hi Matt, I forgot to mention $55.99 plus PP 3% or Friend. If you want insurance for $40.00 it will be an additional $2.10. Thanks Brad

Payment sent

Thank you
Hi Joe, I will finish packaging up the boat for shipping. In addition, would you want any micro balloon powder for repairing the engine compartment? It can be applied to the cracked area once the hole section it is pulled back into place. It sands out real well with about a 50/50 mix with epoxy.

Thanks Brad

Hi Brad

Its ok thank you for the offer. Ill look after the repairs at my end.

Thank you

Hi Joe & Matt,

I have shipped out what was purchased. When I get a chance the USPS tracking numbers will be sent by PM. I hope the equipment can be put to good use!

Thanks

Brad

Back