• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 21 SEADUCER SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This .21 Seaducer SD3 is in good condition and is ready to go after you add your motor, pipe assembly, & radio receiver. At one point I planned on spraying graphite paint and sanding it some on the bottom back side of the boat to finish it off. The boat is clean no stress cracks just one small chip at the front tip of the boat.

The boat with hardware and radio servos & battery will go for [SIZE=12pt]$125.00[/SIZE] plus shipping. THE RECEIVER IN THE PICTURES IS NOT INCLUDED. Shipped to lower 48 states.

SNV33898.JPG SNV33899.JPG SNV33900.JPG SNV33904.JPG SNV33906.JPG IM000271.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I filled them in part way and tested it a few times over to get it out of the water. It handles fine after I finished and is not as wet on the water.

Brad

When you run at the altitude that Brad runs at the same rules do not apply. Im sure most run at sea level and at 8000ft adjusted altitude during the months he can run a boat he needed to do all he could to get the boat to speed. Ive seen it run and its a good running boat.

The other thing I will mention about the bottom of this boat is that it still has a fair amount of hook left on both sides. I looked at the bottom with a straight edge before ever adding any filler and followed basic curve design with more hook on one side and less on the other. It goes faster this way than running it stock and still turns good and rides even down the straights.

Thanks

Brad

Price drop on boat $125.00 as outlined in red. After checking on shipping costs it should run around $20.00 when residing in the lower 48 states.

Thanks

Brad

I ran two different motors, i.e. 3.5 Mac & 3.5 CMB GH. If Anatoly Nitsa can pay the $135.00 then it is a good deal for you from my stand point. If you want to pay by Paypal I can send you my information by PM.

Thanks

Brad

Back