Zippkits Super Sport

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Chris. Just finished one of the same. Was going to keep it natural like yours but painted it a week later lol. Couldn't help myself.
Also, watch out for the gators on the Big O!!!
I lost aboat to one years ago in Saint Cloud when it died on the water. The old boy just eased up to it and chomped down.... O well sh#t happens. Nice job, tried it out yet?
Later, Michael

Looks good Chris. Just finished one of the same. Was going to keep it natural like yours but painted it a week later lol. Couldn't help myself.
Also, watch out for the gators on the Big O!!!
I lost aboat to one years ago in Saint Cloud when it died on the water. The old boy just eased up to it and chomped down.... O well sh#t happens. Nice job, tried it out yet?
Later, Michael
Thank you, I run mine at our RC park at the AG Center in Okeechobee, I have seen a gator there but never bothered. I’ve been running mine off and on for a couple years. I just picked up a Traxxas Spartan, I just bought a Zippkits G30, and my is getting me an ML Boat Works GSX480 for Christmas.

Sounds awesome, the 480 is a great present. The G30 is great looking boat also.
Like you I just picked up some new boats,a 21 lynx w/ 21 keep nova rossi and a 46 size leecraft and 46 nova. Are you setting up the G30 for nitro or electric? Also miss the Big O and Kissimmee river. Fishing paradise o yeah!!!

I am also building an ML Boatworks Smokin Joe kit that I am making nitro, I also have a Zippkits Bullit half built that I want to finish and put a Zenoah in.

Attachments

• CCAB304C-0B0A-492E-B854-FDC74F6C25BD.jpeg
    CCAB304C-0B0A-492E-B854-FDC74F6C25BD.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 94A92513-D126-478E-8435-6E3CC5B2069C.jpeg
    94A92513-D126-478E-8435-6E3CC5B2069C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 73F4E020-2C39-491C-B6D7-CF6DB2154D2D.jpeg
    73F4E020-2C39-491C-B6D7-CF6DB2154D2D.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
Wow nice, ml has great boats as well as zipp kits. Built their crakerbox and the splash but haven't had a chance to run them yet.
Nice looking builds on the boats. The bullit and ss class and cracker box are great boats to race too. The stock class keeps the competition pretty close and prices are low. As soon as I figure out how to post my boat pics I'll be happy. I'm not to good with technology lol. Do you plan on racing them or just fun running?

Wow nice, ml has great boats as well as zipp kits. Built their crakerbox and the splash but haven't had a chance to run them yet.
Nice looking builds on the boats. The bullit and ss class and cracker box are great boats to race too. The stock class keeps the competition pretty close and prices are low. As soon as I figure out how to post my boat pics I'll be happy. I'm not to good with technology lol. Do you plan on racing them or just fun running?
In Okeechobee I was in the Rc club at the local hobby shop, we have an RC park at the AG center, we have a lake that is 750’x300’, I was the only one in the club that used the lake. As of now I run them for fun, we are moving out of Florida, so one we get moved, I might try racing, if there is something close.

Back