• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zippkits g30 props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertDoak

Hey guys...im finished with the new zippkits g30 and need a prop....will be running K&B lower conversion to electric....so something like a x440/3 or 2 blade should work...possibly a 1440....

Last edited:
i have some of brians props, he does a beautifull job. he holds a lot of electric records, i am sure he can get you the right prop for that electric tunnel

I have many of Brian's props as well. They are very nice props. But, from my testing. And, for what you are doing. Buy a couple of the CNC 440/3 blades from Offshore. You will get 49 to 51 mph and no noticeable heat in the motor or esc. This is all P-Limited setup that I am speaking of. I think that you said this was a give away boat. That way they can duplicate performance right out of the bag.

I have many of Brian's props as well. They are very nice props. But, from my testing. And, for what you are doing. Buy a couple of the CNC 440/3 blades from Offshore. You will get 49 to 51 mph and no noticeable heat in the motor or esc. This is all P-Limited setup that I am speaking of. I think that you said this was a give away boat. That way they can duplicate performance right out of the bag.
Ric...
Yes this is a donation boat...i do have 2 more arriving either today or whenever the USPS decides the time is right....those boats will be my heat race boat...and yes p- limited...one I will setup with a k&b lower...the other with a either o.s. or Lawless....which ever i can obtain for a reasonable price....thanks for the tip on OSE....i have done business with them and the are awesome to work with...

Ric...
Yes this is a donation boat...i do have 2 more arriving either today or whenever the USPS decides the time is right....those boats will be my heat race boat...and yes p- limited...one I will setup with a k&b lower...the other with a either o.s. or Lawless....which ever i can obtain for a reasonable price....thanks for the tip on OSE....i have done business with them and the are awesome to work with...

Robert,
When setting up the motor location on the transom of the G-30 using a K&B lower , have the C/L of the hinge pin be even with the back of the sponsons.....
I ended up with a 3/8 inch spacer block on the transom when using a Capt'n Vic mount on my boat......
The boat will really like that motor location.....Send me an email address and I will send you a photo if you like....
I should have covered this in the outboard forum....Repost this info in that forum if you like......
Rod Geraghty

Mr [email protected]
Thank you very much...pics welcome...
I have on hand a octura 3.5 mount that should work....and just so happens to be the same mounting dims as a O.S. mount to match the transom bolt holes....thank you very much

Well Brian really delivered big time....he set me up with 2 props...one for a k&b lower and the other abit larger for the lawless...props arrived quick and flawless....but I had an issue...the ABC props have a huge prop hub and was too long for the Prop shaft....one call and all was taken care of.....his service is top notch...
Thanks Brian for your service...And Ric John And Mark....thank you for your recommendation....

Back