Zipp 30" tunnel update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have loved to see a new cowl design for the boat.. re-popping the old Dumas 7.5 cowl is fine but man that thing is fugly in stock forum, bulbils front, lanky back...no room in the back for anything, ...but..to make the numbers and timing work.. bring it!

As it goes.. I bet somebody comes up with a more "Stylish" cowl for it in the coming years.

It will be good to see these boats at the races.

Grim

Would have loved to see a new cowl design for the boat.. re-popping the old Dumas 7.5 cowl is fine but man that thing is fugly in stock forum, bulbils front, lanky back...no room in the back for anything, ...but..to make the numbers and timing work.. bring it!

As it goes.. I bet somebody comes up with a more "Stylish" cowl for it in the coming years.

It will be good to see these boats at the races.

Grim
"fugly" Hadn't seen that one before. For some reason, I don't think the "f" is for "fantastic."
JD

I just 3D printed a mold for an XT-120 cowl. I only had an old cowl on my boat to go by. I'm also planning to layup a sprint boat hull from a 3D printed mold. I'll write an article about it for the next Propwash.

Lohring Miller

I just 3D printed a mold for an XT-120 cowl. I only had an old cowl on my boat to go by. I'm also planning to layup a sprint boat hull from a 3D printed mold. I'll write an article about it for the next Propwash.

Lohring Miller
oooooo I'd love to get an xt-120 cowling my dad Dave Solway needs one for his old grave digger boat. I'd love to get him one!
John Solway

Latest posts

Back