Zipp 30" tunnel update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chris,,, is that a Zippkit SS mono I see in your avatar picture?

If so, how do you like it ?
Do you just run for fun or race ?
Looking for video of some of these boats running in race chop to see how they handle it!
Thanks!

Hey Chris,,, is that a Zippkit SS mono I see in your avatar picture?

If so, how do you like it ?
Do you just run for fun or race ?
Looking for video of some of these boats running in race chop to see how they handle it!
Thanks!
Yes it is a Zippkits Super Sport, I built it myself. I love running it. It took me a bit to get it running straight, but after that it’s awesome! I haven’t raced it. The lake I use is at our hobby park in Okeechobee. The lake is like 750’x300’, and I’m the only guy who uses it. I do have a video I can try to post, but there is also a post on my local hobby shop Facebook page, which is Big lake hobbies Okeechobee, look under videos down towards the bottom of all the videos, there is a video of me running the super sport in choppy water. I’ll try to post the other video.

Sweet, I have one that is not finished yet, but I'm working on it... what's was the issue with it not running straight? Did you use all Zippkit hardware ?
Yes I did, Zippkits hardware kit, but my steering servo wasn’t strong enough, and I added the 6” rudder mount. I went with a digital servo with more torque and ran fine since then.

Yes it is a Zippkits Super Sport, I built it myself. I love running it. It took me a bit to get it running straight, but after that it’s awesome! I haven’t raced it. The lake I use is at our hobby park in Okeechobee. The lake is like 750’x300’, and I’m the only guy who uses it. I do have a video I can try to post, but there is also a post on my local hobby shop Facebook page, which is Big lake hobbies Okeechobee, look under videos down towards the bottom of all the videos, there is a video of me running the super sport in choppy water. I’ll try to post the other video.
https://fb.watch/8sBGeFs0Lm/

Back