Zipp 30 Tunnel CE (Carolina Edition) P-Limited 69 mph run backing up a previous 70 mph run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricwally

Supporting Member
Zippkits 30 Tunnel CE (CAROLINA EDITION) P-Limited power. This video is a little blurry. But, it shows a run backing up a previous 70 mph run. All speeds were with a Hitec Lynx 4s transmitter with GPS telemetry. These runs today were to backup several 67 mph runs earlier in the week. The G was dropped from the above title intentionally for several reasons. I will not go into that right now.
On this website there was always the rouge question as to how fast the test boats were running. Or, do you think that they will be competitive? That isn't and never was the intent for these boat kits. Although, these boats will be virtually anything that you want them to be! Well, there is a video on Facebook (Wilmington Model Boaters) of one of the Zippkits boats running at the Charleston race a month or so ago. Probably one of the first competition scenarios for the P Limited configuration tunnel. That definitely answered the question about the abilities of the Zippkits 30 boat. Since that particular race in which a video was taken showing the performance capabilities of the Zipp tunnel. I think that interest has maybe peaked a little more.
I have continued to test the original production platform. It is one that others didn't speak very favorable of at that time. My main objective was to make something work that I was told wouldn't. And, in turn provide feedback to Joe at Zippkits.
Today the second video is taken low level with a drone. The pause at midpoint is when we were trying to get a picture of the GPS screen with the other camera. Nothing wrong with the boat.
I just wish that the had held camera video was clearer.
Anyone interested in an outstanding out of the box kit. Whether it is a beginner. Or, a seasoned boater. You shouldn't hesitate in the purchase of one of these boat kits. You will not be dissatisfied!

Hand held camera video.

Drone backup video.

Back