Zenoah 29.5 and E3 plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertDoak

I was out at my club pond and purchased an E3 spark plug to try out..
Well it ran great.....for about 35 seconds..then the engine slowly came to a stop...i retrieved the boat and removed the spark plug.....it was completely melted from the electrode all the way to the insulator...no internal damage...so just

I work at a Ford dealer,if a car comes with e3 spark plugs and an engine concern warranty will not pay the claim. We see holes in pistons caused by them

I work at a Ford dealer,if a car comes with e3 spark plugs and an engine concern warranty will not pay the claim. We see holes in pistons caused by them
Wow E3 spark plugs were very bad what about Bosch spark plug ?

Allen...i never tried a Bosch..but after the E3 ..i will stay with NGK...i really wised I saved the plug and took a pic....i never seen a plug melt like that....

The only plug to run in a Zen, RCMK or Tiger King is a NGK CMR7H. The POS champion that comes in a new Zenoah WILL KILL your engine.

When I retrieved the boat and pulled the plug...wow I wish I had a pic for the look on my face...all I thought about was my 29.5cc in the trash...but the 35 seconds of running looked real good...never again...
I hope know one else had to educate themselves like this....moral to the story...
LISTEN TO THE VETERANS in the hobby..

Back