zen 32

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they were first introduced, there were problems and they were not well received or supported ( lack of mounts, different size/format - transfer configuration, ect. ). Some improvements were made, but they didn't respond to mods as folks expected. They can produce good torque and can be made into 35s. The Ausies ( down under ) have made some progress on them, but North America hasn't really warmed up to them.

Thanks Dennis, its not that i haven't seen them run as we have a large scale offshore class in our dist and a few of the guys run in the big cats and monos. they run very well... in those hulls. Also i know Al at BH Hanson has the support for them all the parts mounts etc.....just haven't seen them much in my favorite hulls... riggers

... And that's the thing. A rigger is a light, fast, nimble craft; really quick to respond. The 32 is larger, heavier, a little slower to scream if you will. Wouldn't be my choice for a rigger either. Now an SRI modified 30.5 Pioneer; THAT'S a whole different animal LOL.

Back