you Aussies sure do talk alot...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Dang guys, I just looked over your "3.5 aussies" thread, Glad to see the little outboards getting so popular down there, I can remember a few years ago on IW, the aussies were saying there were only a very limited number of outboarders. Right Tim? :D

Cool....OUTBOARDS FOR LIFE

~James

gettin bigger every week down here James. Just wait till the Nats i think we might beat the scale boats for entries again!!!

Tim's the man he has done a lot of work and only just got his tunny done!

I know of 4 more NEW tunnies comming out shortly.

Seeya

Dave

Gabe

I was thinking the same thing: already 50 pages from the guys downunder

Probably they want to make it a thousand postings, (right now some 740 )

They want an entry in the guinness book or what. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald.

Dang guys, I just looked over your "3.5 aussies" thread, Glad to see the little outboards getting so popular down there, I can remember a few years ago on IW, the aussies were saying there were only a very limited number of outboarders. Right Tim? :D

Cool....OUTBOARDS FOR LIFE

~James
It's amazing what can be done while drinking a few stubbies.

James and Ronald,

Hopefully one day you can head down here and race tunnels with us! You are both more than welcome!

Better bring your drinking boots next time James......... :lol: :lol: :lol: Bill and Grub told me all about your internats experience a few years ago!

It's great to see the tunnels doing well at last. Shame I sold my Nova / lawless a few years ago when I had the only tunnel showing up at events!

James and Ronald,

Hopefully one day you can head down here and race tunnels with us! You are both more than welcome!

It's great to see the tunnels doing well at last. Shame I sold my Nova / lawless a few years ago when I had the only tunnel showing up at events!
Tim

One day I will show up.

Don't know if I will bring my gear, but definetely a good mood. :lol:

Ronald.

Ronald,

If you can make it here, We will find a boat for you to race with B) B) A lot of the guys now have 2 tunnels each. Fuel / starter equipment etc. won't be an issue either. We might not be the fastest competition but we sure are having fun with the tunnels lately!

Tim.

Latest posts

Back