Wyoming is Fighting Back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 CASH CROP in COMMIEFORNIA!
I have bin in Desart Hot springs now 5 months. You learn a lot about a place when you live there for a wile.
This county is the Meth capitol of the world. The cartels do not import any thing thy make it here.
Also the grow FARMS are every where and the local sheriff will not go near them or the land owners.
Thy have guard towers armed with automatic weapons posted in them.
The laws here will only allow a small fine for growing with out a license so the cartels set up shop and take no risk.
The local progressive DA will not do a Fing thing to them.
Thy use illegals to work the farms and hold them hostage till thy work off there debt to them.
See this is the **** you never hear about from the NEWS.......................LOL the news what a shill for the left thy are now.
So see it dose not matter the left will do what ever it takes to keep control to line there pockets.
I am one to not be leave most of what I hear I have to see for my self.
So keep diluting all the laws and soon it will be a free for all to hell in a hand basket.
But then again I truly do not give a fling F#$K.
Thy make there own bead and will have to live with it.
My time is almost over on this earth so thy can do what ever turns them on.
I just make maggots now and feed the fish...........1679453095330.png
Kind off fitting for how things are going don't you think?
The maggots are taking over the world.............................................
For me it is just puppy dogs and wild flower supper blooms. 1679453581008.png

Last edited:
I have bin in Desart Hot springs now 5 months. You learn a lot about a place when you live there for a wile.

For me it is just puppy dogs and wild flower supper blooms. View attachment 314717

yes, this will be a big year for super-blooms, especially in California desert area's. Just watch out for snakes, be careful to not let your dogs roam free............

Oh, by the way, America's got a serious drug problem. We need to, as much as possible, discourage drug use/substance abuse, that's the problem. We're a nation full of "non-copers", can't seem to handle things.........

Last edited:
yes, this will be a big year for super-blooms, especially in California desert area's. Just watch out for snakes, be careful to not let your dogs roam free............

Oh, by the way, America's got a serious drug problem. We need to, as much as possible, discourage drug use/substance abuse, that's the problem. We're a nation full of "non-copers", can't seem to handle things.........
1682047469505.png1682047508803.png
yes the supper blooms are off the hook this year.

Look's sweet, Love your Weim!!! Mine made it to just shy of 13 yrs old and 85lbs , Sad to have to put her down in Sept. But her Joints were getting stiff with the cold, And I could not force myself to try and to make her go thru another Mi winter. One of the best dogs I've had. Cherish every minute with her!!!! I Just replaced her this winter with a German Short hair.images (1).jpg Jays dog.jpgthumbnail_20230221_172111.jpg

Back