Wyoming is Fighting Back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely!

If we listen (read) each other and don’t get hung up on trying to attack I think we (Americans) would realize we actually have a LOT of common ground on what we want (like we did here), but the politicians and the media benifit from keeping us all turned against each other instead of focused on the real problem, them.

Imagine what could be accomplished if conservatives express the willingness to make an effort to decrease their emissions and liberals would stop demonizing people who need to haul farm equipment across Nebraska for not driving what they drive? Instead the media paints it like we have to actively hate and fight against any effort to save the environment or we have to ban all things that rural people need to literally survive because it’s not perfect.

Both these positions are a lie.

Great comment...a mid range liberal friend of mine and myself had a similar discussion a couple of days ago. We're in our 70's and reflected on political history in the US and came to an agreement that both sides have strayed from center, and both sides are steeped in greed...so we concluded they've collectively founded the DC Establishment, and made everything about them, rather than We The People.

It's up to us to come together and eradicate The Establishment. I don't have a plan as to how, but getting everyone together on that same page is a great start.

Ironically, JFK was considered quite liberal in his time, but as a conservative I had no problem supporting him...why?...because liberal policy of that era was far, far closer to center and both parties, left and right, put America first.

Now, the Trump thing...personally, we voted for him twice, reluctantly. Considering the flack he got from the Establishment, he did a decent job- by the numbers. In 2016, I only voted to offset a Clinton vote. She is NOT a good person, party preference aside.
Same reasons for my second Trump vote. Now, will I vote for him, if indeed he actually runs, in 2024?....absolutely NOT!....America is NOT the set for the Jerry Springer Show.

Frankly, we think America is beyond the tipping point and the Establishment has erected an impenetrable fortress around itself.

I still hope and pray for my fellow Americans, and the swamp rat politicians, too.

Side bar-
This current debt ceiling issue MAY be the final nail in America's coffin.
It's different this time around. The egoic state and greed have made our collective leadership indubitably DELUSIONAL, hence blind.

Native Americans were really good at respecting the earth and using it wisely.
JC,

Maybe. But, ask yourself where the world would be today had the Native Americans been left to NOT utilize the resources available to them through today. Think on this for a minute. Don't just knee jerk an answer.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Okay got another one for you all to ponder. Back in January 2021, "Sleepy" Joe Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline and greenlighted the Nordstream II. A bit after that, Russian troops invaded Ukraine. When all of this was coming down, there was some very "provocative" statements coming from Washington DC, as we are reminded in this video:

What they're telling you may not be true.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ences-group-falsely-blames-bidens-nixing-key/
Can't just trust one side of the media. When the talking heads start "asking questions" and then try to come up with possible reasons why they think you should believe them, it's time for you to search for answers.

Yes, we have problems, but letting the media lead us around by the nostrils isn't going to fix anything.

Lee, why do you think I started my last post with "Okay got another for you all to ponder"? I know some people don't trust FOX any more than I do the mainstream media. The word "PONDER" was used intentionally for that reason. Do you think the person that is alleging the US was involved in the wrecking of the Nordsteam II is in fact telling the truth?
The word "PONDER" means to think about (something) carefully, especially before making a decision or reaching a conclusion. I think it's the correct word for the situation, don't you?

What they're telling you may not be true.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ences-group-falsely-blames-bidens-nixing-key/
Can't just trust one side of the media. When the talking heads start "asking questions" and then try to come up with possible reasons why they think you should believe them, it's time for you to search for answers.

Yes, we have problems, but letting the media lead us around by the nostrils isn't going to fix anything.

I like to refer to them as Western propagandists. 😉

Lee, why do you think I started my last post with "Okay got another for you all to ponder"? I know some people don't trust FOX any more than I do the mainstream media. The word "PONDER" was used intentionally for that reason. Do you think the person that is alleging the US was involved in the wrecking of the Nordsteam II is in fact telling the truth?
The word "PONDER" means to think about (something) carefully, especially before making a decision or reaching a conclusion. I think it's the correct word for the situation, don't you?
I know what you mean by "ponder". I do that with everything I take in. The problem is that it seems nobody else does. They just take whatever they're fed as facts. Then heaven forbid if anyone disagrees with that "fact". The Keystone pipeline story is a prime example. Putting out parts of the story in certain ways only pits one side against the other. Pitting one side against the other is how they're making money. Keeping viewers keeps their ad revenue up.
I see it as both sides having valid points, but we've got nobody out there willing to work the middle ground because they don't want to risk their support. Cheney comes to mind on that. Strong conservative, but she called a spade a spade and got railroaded.
Then you also have the "all-in" character. Since he's "local", I probably see more about him than others do, but he seems to hit the national news enough. Still trying to fight those 2020 election machines with his "cyber symposiums", Mike "My Pillow" Lindell seems to have no shame. Claiming to have all the "evidence" to put Trump back in office and not getting any traction in courts, you have to admire his tenacity. But at the same time, you have to wonder if anyone really believes him.

Not so sure I would have used Liz Cheney as an example since she showed me that she was willing to "bend" the truth to fit her own agenda/narrative. That is the only reason she was on the bogus "January 6th Committee". She was willing to go along with Nancy Pelosi's narrative instead of really looking into what happened on that date.

I know what you mean by "ponder". I do that with everything I take in. The problem is that it seems nobody else does. They just take whatever they're fed as facts. Then heaven forbid if anyone disagrees with that "fact". The Keystone pipeline story is a prime example. Putting out parts of the story in certain ways only pits one side against the other. Pitting one side against the other is how they're making money. Keeping viewers keeps their ad revenue up.
I see it as both sides having valid points, but we've got nobody out there willing to work the middle ground because they don't want to risk their support. Cheney comes to mind on that. Strong conservative, but she called a spade a spade and got railroaded.
Then you also have the "all-in" character. Since he's "local", I probably see more about him than others do, but he seems to hit the national news enough. Still trying to fight those 2020 election machines with his "cyber symposiums", Mike "My Pillow" Lindell seems to have no shame. Claiming to have all the "evidence" to put Trump back in office and not getting any traction in courts, you have to admire his tenacity. But at the same time, you have to wonder if anyone really believes him.
Lee,

Liz called a spade a dump truck. She got railroaded because she betrayed her country for grandstanding points.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Like you all think you have a say in what the government dose or that thy really care what you think.
WAKE UP AND PISS THE WORLD IS ON FIRE...............................LMAO
I have bin living in the Meth capitol of the world (Desart Hot Springs CA) for the last 4 months.
It is a whole different world here in Calawackahakie then FL.
The cool aid is in the water (what little thy have not used up already and blame on the you know what).
Took a field trip to Slab City down the street some and Bombay Beach.
Now you want to see a Utopian trash dump in the middle of the desert check those place out.
The homeless are every where around here.
The price of every thing is off the hook.
Remember where thy lead the US fallows like a lap dog looking for a bone.
Back in the day the liberals did all thy could to fight the MAN......................
Now thy are the man and it is all fucked up like thy are...........LOL
Roll a big one man lest change the world...........................................................**** HOLE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When in Rome do as the Romans do and it will all be good.................................
My medication to deal with life on the Left coast.
This stuff is cheaper than food..............................................
1677471861000.png

Last edited:
Gee if we do what the Roman's did we will be extinct, & it won't take long. But vote another dumb a__ in like we have now. We'll you have already seen our outcome. Question is, are there going to be that many dumb people vote to end the U.S.A. again. Prepare for landing. If you ever put another dumbocrat in leadership position we will sink faster than a rock. Isn't that right Obama.

Like I said you think your VOTE makes a difference??????????????
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you all voted at 3 am ..........................................
Like Tomas Jefferson said.
" The masses are asses"
Keep wiping it and it will all be good.
It is funny how we have all bin fooled into thinking that this shitt show is are making as a FREE country with are vote.
YA OK some day may be those that hold are freedom true will wake up and take are country back.
BUT then again I bet it will just degrade into a Dystopian nightmare that we all will embrace with joy.
Weak minds are easily persuaded to thinking that thy are superior to others and will fallow the pied piper to the trap.
So keep watching the BS on the TV or computer and fallow the pack to make the world better and save are civilization from its self.
It will not change we are in to deep now. thy know thy can do what ever thy want and we will do nothing.
My self I have sold every thing I own quit my job and live on the road fully self contained if need be.
I have given up on this **** show and will not contribute one more cent to this system again.
This is how I fight back.
It is easy to talk a good game it is a other to take control of your life and fight back.
So keep working and PAYING your fare share to this **** show of a government.
This is how I live FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use the BLM lands for "FREE" every time I can. I paid for them so why not.
Keeping with the theme of Wyoming here I be with every thing I own in Wyoming.
1677600496301.png
1677600618303.png
Now this is living FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Saw that about a month ago it is utterly impossible for this country to go 100% ev with our current electrical infrastructure and just the fact that people live in apartments etc liberals say republicans are racist yet the fact that there's people mainly minorities out there that can't afford a 1000 dollar beater to get to work but they're going to buy a $50,000 ev every 5 or 6 years or page 25 grand for new batteries .if that isn't racist excluding people from driving cause they can't afford it I don't know what is and If they think the electrical infrastructure in California is bad now you're going to have transformers blowing left and right and massive wildfires not only in California but the rest of the country not to mention California has rolling blackouts right now this is just another dumbass clueless idea by liberals just like their whole plastic bag BS in the 80s which now turned out to be a ecological disaster. And also the fact that open pit mining for lithium is polluting the water table in the countries that do it.

Last edited:
I'm not a real political person...I vote and love our country and political system..

BUT, I firmly believe that if the Republicans don't win in '24, this country has had it...

Trump may not be the answer, but the man loves this country, and is capable of steering it back from the train wreck it is barreling towards..

This country cannot survive another 4 years of this BS... The world wants to see us burn,, and the dems are more than happy to be pouring on the gas and striking the match.

2024 will be a turning point for this country,,,
I just hope it's for the better...

Is that why he wouldn't accept a wage while in the White House?
Is that why he cut taxes for everyone in the country, unlike Joe Biden and the Demonrats who are trying to raise taxes on everyone?
Is that why he tried to secure the border and restrict immigration to legitimate avenues rather than catching and releasing into the country anyone that gets across the border?
Is that why he mandated incentives for companies to bring their manufacturing back from China?
Is that why he did everything he could to make sure the US was energy independent?
I guess that shows just how corrupt President Trump really is. But if that's being corrupt, what do we call what Joe Biden has done in the past two plus years?

Last edited:
The problem with Donald Trump is that he isn't a "swamp creature". The Democrats and special interest groups had no leverage or way to control him so they had to make up the "Russian Collusion" hoax. The idea was that they would get the population to turn against Trump and it would all be swept under the rug during the Hilary Clinton Administration. Unfortunately, for the Democrats, Trump won so they had to turn to political games, such as TWO IMPEACHMENT TRIALS to get him out of office, a plan that ultimately failed.

Like you all think you have a say in what the government dose or that thy really care what you think.
WAKE UP AND PISS THE WORLD IS ON FIRE...............................LMAO
I have bin living in the Meth capitol of the world (Desart Hot Springs CA) for the last 4 months.
It is a whole different world here in Calawackahakie then FL.
The cool aid is in the water (what little thy have not used up already and blame on the you know what).
Took a field trip to Slab City down the street some and Bombay Beach.
Now you want to see a Utopian trash dump in the middle of the desert check those place out.
The homeless are every where around here.
The price of every thing is off the hook.
Remember where thy lead the US fallows like a lap dog looking for a bone.
Back in the day the liberals did all thy could to fight the MAN......................
Now thy are the man and it is all fucked up like thy are...........LOL
Roll a big one man lest change the world...........................................................**** HOLE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When in Rome do as the Romans do and it will all be good.................................
My medication to deal with life on the Left coast.
This stuff is cheaper than food..............................................
View attachment 314000

#1 CASH CROP in COMMIEFORNIA!

Back