Wyoming is Fighting Back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, it wasn't. Truth be told, I have to agree with your last post. If the government wants to save this country from its path to ruin that it's on now, they need to rein in the pork barrel spending and start paying the debt down. If it was me, I'd also stop giving the money, we taxpayers are giving the government, to other countries. How many BILLIONS OF DOLLARS are we just giving away with no accountability as to what it was used for? That has got to stop since, as we all know, if the US got into trouble, not one other country would send us a dime to help us out

Well, it can be done in relatively short order...it's been done before, most recently 2001 if memory serves me correctly. However, it will require raised taxes, lower budgets across the board, and fine tuning the needle and pipe length 😉.

Unfortunately, our society as a whole, has been indoctrinated to the 'I/Me', free lunch- and beyond- notion and have appointed ourselves as entitled.

Once again, it's the ol' cause and effect reality. Patching up the 'effect' aspect only invites more doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
As long as the causality (root) isn't analyzed and corrected, the insanity will continue, and intrinsically increase to the point of demise.
It's quite clear, though, the cause is a long way from the effect as a result of too many patch jobs.

With the leadership operating from a self centered agenda, and the citizenry doing the same, well, the results have become overtly obvious.

I'm really not a negative thinker, nor operating from an overly positive fashion, but rather an objective perspective....Think: Any Rand.

I think we are probably beyond the point of no return, and passed the tipping point some time ago- the meter being the ever rising national debt and deficit.

By the way, all of this money the Biden admin is sending to Ukraine stinks of money laundering and it's hard not to think they're trying to cover up some nefarious, self enriching schemes, too.

I stand on the premise that until we, as a nation and individually, approach this from a Spiritual perspective and 'get right' with God, putting Him first, and foremost, nothing will change.

Also, the more people using EVs in cities the longer fossil fuels will last for those who cant make electric a viable option (mountain and plains states), so instead of making it a battle between red and blue or city and rural, maybe we should encourage those who can and chose to buy EVs to continue doing so. Consumer demand also helps the technology evolve faster.
This is a very sensible approach...... and the very thing missing from the current manic push for EVs. We all know EVs are just flat out not an option for many in certain conditions especially rural. The problem is the hardcore approach from the left of banning fossil fuel powered vehicles completely, it's insanity at it's finest. Another thing that needs to be addressed is the poor condition and capacity of our current national electrical grid. It's aleady well known that the charging demands of a mere 20% increase of EVs nationwide will cripple and potentially collapse the grid, we need to address this now, get out in front of it if this stands a chance of even being viable. But all that aside the one thing that many don't seem to be able to or want to grasp...........it's about control. This goes way beyond doing anything for the environment. Now they're attacking natural gas. Clean natural gas. Why? Simple. Gasoline, diesel, NG, etc require more to "turn them off". You get everyone converted to electric (cars, homes, etc) and you can be "switched off" remotely in seconds. Who remembers when Russia first invaded Ukraine and the left was screaming for Elon to turn off all the Teslas sold in Russia as punishment, yeah they can do that and it's easy. That quickly got buried when they realized oh schitt we can't let people know we can actually do it. This massive push for EVs and all electric homes combined with the push to go to digital currency (a cashless society) and digital IDs is a dystopian nightmare. That happens and it's game over, they have everyone by the balls, you will do as you are told or they cut you off. And for those who think this is not the end game agenda they need to pull their head out and start paying attention. This train has been coming down the tracks for a while...........

Well, it can be done in relatively short order...it's been done before, most recently 2001 if memory serves me correctly. However, it will require raised taxes, lower budgets across the board, and fine tuning the needle and pipe length 😉.

Unfortunately, our society as a whole, has been indoctrinated to the 'I/Me', free lunch- and beyond- notion and have appointed ourselves as entitled.

Once again, it's the ol' cause and effect reality. Patching up the 'effect' aspect only invites more doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
As long as the causality (root) isn't analyzed and corrected, the insanity will continue, and intrinsically increase to the point of demise.
It's quite clear, though, the cause is a long way from the effect as a result of too many patch jobs.

With the leadership operating from a self centered agenda, and the citizenry doing the same, well, the results have become overtly obvious.

I'm really not a negative thinker, nor operating from an overly positive fashion, but rather an objective perspective....Think: Any Rand.

I think we are probably beyond the point of no return, and passed the tipping point some time ago- the meter being the ever rising national debt and deficit.

By the way, all of this money the Biden admin is sending to Ukraine stinks of money laundering and it's hard not to think they're trying to cover up some nefarious, self enriching schemes, too.

I stand on the premise that until we, as a nation and individually, approach this from a Spiritual perspective and 'get right' with God, putting Him first, and foremost, nothing will change.
The problem with this perspective is that both sides think the exact same thing about each other. You (and I know a lot of others as well) are saying that you dislike the liberal agenda because it’s “I/me” focused, “self-centered” and “subjective (irrational)”. Well, I can promise you those are the exact same reasons a majority of liberals oppose republicans.

Most humans want the same things, but the talking heads want to paint everything in terms of a war over our cultural morality and not look at how we can find answers that better society as a whole and bring both sides together for objective good.

Voters in both parties understand that the government bending over to the ultra rich and corporate interests is destroying the middle and lower classes, the economy, and the environment. But the only thing elected officials in both parties seem to agree on is giving billionaires and corporations everything they want.

This has now gone way beyond EV regulations… haha, sorry.

Last edited:
MR CAINES,
When I started this thread, it was to let people know that there is officially pushback to the banning of new petroleum powered vehicles, starting in the next 8 years. Being a member of this forum for the last 16+ years, I was fully aware of the possibility of and expected the thread to drift off topic.
With that said, this thread has stayed respectful and, in that respect, I'm fine with the thread drift. Therefore, there is no need to apologize :cool:

The problem with this perspective is that both sides think the exact same thing about each other. You (and I know a lot of others as well) are saying that you dislike the liberal agenda because it’s “I/me” focused, “self-centered” and “subjective (irrational)”. Well, I can promise you those are the exact same reasons a majority of liberals oppose republicans.

Most humans want the same things, but the talking heads want to paint everything in terms of a war over our cultural morality and not look at how we can find answers that better society as a whole and bring both sides together for objective good.

Voters in both parties understand that the government bending over to the ultra rich and corporate interests is destroying the middle and lower classes, the economy, and the environment. But the only thing elected officials in both parties seem to agree on is giving billionaires and corporations everything they want.

This has now gone way beyond EV regulations… haha, sorry.
Disagree....the left is historically the worst of two evils. In all political realms. Numbers do not lie.

We're all worried about electric and gas and Republicans and Democrats what we should be worried about is the Fentanyl and all our Kids and Grandkids that are dieing from it Wake up America everything is being laced with it and it is so powerful its not druggies dieing its kids not even knowing what there taking alot of time it is pure pressure Pray for our kids I am Jeff Barnes

We're all worried about electric and gas and Republicans and Democrats what we should be worried about is the Fentanyl and all our Kids and Grandkids that are dieing from it Wake up America everything is being laced with it and it is so powerful its not druggies dieing its kids not even knowing what there taking alot of time it is pure pressure Pray for our kids I am Jeff Barnes

And the Chinese are pumping it in from Mexico, where they assemble the raw ingredients....politicians are getting their pockets lined to turn their heads.
Same thing happened during the Nicaraguan affair- CIA traded arms to the rebels for cocaine. Guess where the coke wound up?...on the streets of America. A few busts made here and there to keep the court system's gears greased, judges and lawyers living large.

Remember, there's nothing new under the sun- just transformations of the same ol' ploys. According to Rudolf Clausius, energy and entropy work like that, too. 😉

Disagree....the left is historically the worst of two evils. In all political realms. Numbers do not lie.
And once again, someone on the left could say the exact same thing, and their reasons will be similar.

From my experience people love saying things like “just look at the numbers” but the only numbers they’ll trust are whoever is reporting the numbers that back up their opinions. Again, on both sides.

And once again, someone on the left could say the exact same thing, and their reasons will be similar.

From my experience people love saying things like “just look at the numbers” but the only numbers they’ll trust are whoever is reporting the numbers that back up their opinions. Again, on both sides.
I've seen/heard all I need to.

I'm out.

images.jpeg

I'm worried Tim a lot of us grew up in the 60s and 70s I did my share of stuff 🤪 but this stuff is 100 times more potant its not like slipping your buddy a speeder there passing around pills of death and the sad part about it they don't even know it

I know, Jeff...with each passing day I'm more glad we didn't have kids.
However, I offer all the empathy I can muster to my friends that do.

The only thing I can offer is for families to turn to the Lord and put full trust in Him. There are many Scriptures in the Bible that have forecasted these present and future times, and given sound solutions.

Someday we'll talk and I'll share my journeys on the hot rails to hell and how the Lord rescued me.

Hang in there and build Faith.

It seems like on every level of discussion that there's only the choice between EV and petroleum fueled vehicles. I think there's still a lot that can be done with hybrid vehicles as far as pushing that technology forward that will in the short run will conserve petroleum fuel reserves and be less harmful environmentally. Especially since hybrids have no range limitations like straight EV's. If the car manufacturers could squeeze say a not unrealistic 75 miles a gallon out of hybrid technology in the standard car, it would go a long way towards solving a lot of the immediate concerns over energy supplies. The expanded use of hybrids would seem to be the way to buy time to build the infrastructure needed to produce cleaner power (perhaps fusion reactors) and enough quick charging stations for purely electric vehicles. I can't understand why this technology of combining petroleum and electric is getting such short shrift.

Interestingly enough heavy-duty vehicles are perhaps best suited to hybrid technology. I have been driving 30 ton, 60' articulated hybrid buses for the last 15 years and when they have problems it's rarely the drive systems. It's almost always the computers and electronics that control the drive systems or those that manage the engine systems, plus of course the usual mechanical issues in suspension, brakes, ventilation system and so on.

Last edited:
It seems like on every level of discussion that there's only the choice between EV and petroleum fueled vehicles. I think there's still a lot that can be done with hybrid vehicles as far as pushing that technology forward that will in the short run will conserve petroleum fuel reserves and be less harmful environmentally. Especially since hybrids have no range limitations like straight EV's. If the car manufacturers could squeeze say a not unrealistic 75 miles a gallon out of hybrid technology in the standard car, it would go a long way towards solving a lot of the immediate concerns over energy supplies. The expanded use of hybrids would seem to be the way to buy time to build the infrastructure needed to produce cleaner power (perhaps fusion reactors) and enough quick charging stations for purely electric vehicles. I can't understand why this technology of combining petroleum and electric is getting such short shrift.

Interestingly enough heavy-duty vehicles are perhaps best suited to hybrid technology. I have been driving 30 ton, 60' articulated hybrid buses for the last 15 years and when they have problems it's rarely the drive systems. It's almost always the computers and electronics that control the drive systems or those that manage the engine systems, plus of course the usual mechanical issues in suspension, brakes, ventilation system and so on.
Mike, the reason I didn't include hybrids is because the video I based this thread on was very specific in its subject matter, petroleum and battery powered vehicles. The biggest problem is that both Inslee and Newsom are both saying no fossil fuel vehicles so, by default, that does eliminate hybrids. Worse still, the automotive manufacturers are working up new production lines for electric vehicles, not hybrids, due to the "laws" Inslee and Newsom are trying to enact.

Well, both of those guys are like mad bombers throwing stuff out to get attention. Because they are both corrupt, morally bankrupt and malignant politicians, eventually they will get crushed under the weight of their own stupidity and hypocrisy.

Do any of you actually own an electric car? If not you don't have a clue. I saved over $100 last month in "fuel" savings alone. I estimate that I've saved at least $50,000 over the last four years compared to my previous IC car that had a lot lower performance. Hertz is finding that EVs cost half as much as their IC fleet to maintain. Go ahead and support the oil producing countries like Russia, Iran, and Saudia Ariabia. I'll take a real American built car that runs on locally produced energy.

https://www.zmescience.com/science/...ctric-cars-are-two-times-cheaper-to-maintain/https://www.cars.com/american-made-index/
Lohring Miller

Do any of you actually own an electric car? If not you don't have a clue. I saved over $100 last month in "fuel" savings alone. I estimate that I've saved at least $50,000 over the last four years compared to my previous IC car that had a lot lower performance. Hertz is finding that EVs cost half as much as their IC fleet to maintain. Go ahead and support the oil producing countries like Russia, Iran, and Saudia Ariabia. I'll take a real American built car that runs on locally produced energy.

https://www.zmescience.com/science/...ctric-cars-are-two-times-cheaper-to-maintain/https://www.cars.com/american-made-index/
Lohring Miller
Electric cars do make sense (if you can afford one) because our electricity in Washington comes almost exclusively from hydroelectric power. The rest of the country is burning coal, oil or natural gas to produce electricity in power plants so what's actually gained? In those areas of the country, it's a zillion dollar shell game.

Latest posts

Back