WTB - Prather 275 Stainless S/B/P

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, I have been testing the original P275 prop I first acquired about 1 1/2 years ago on my 26cc Mod F1 Cat with very good results (video of the F1 somewhere on this tread). Since then in the last three months, I have used that same prop on my Big Block Mod 29.5 Cal Craft Mono and again, good results. Also, just finished testing last week on my Bad News "Bantam" Super Stock Cat with a Tiger King S27 EVO and again very good results. For this reason I decided to buy a few more Raw P275 ( priced at under 25.00) and found they are getting hard to find. Now, for a stock 26cc on a 15 1/2lbs to17lbs hull the P275 needs a lot of work, same weight hull on a Mod Big Block will need a lot less work. The pic is the "BANTAM"

Attachments

• BANTAM3601.jpg
    BANTAM3601.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
I run one on my 42" mono with a CMB .91
( gold black )

I run it surface drive and have cupped it myself
with a ball and small hammer. It works very well for me, and I sure would like to find another one for a spare.

I have been testing the original P275 prop I first acquired about 1 1/2 years ago on my 26cc Mod F1 Cat with very good results (video of the F1 somewhere on this tread). Since then in the last three months, I have used that same prop on my Big Block Mod 29.5 Cal Craft Mono and again, good results. Also, just finished testing last week on my Bad News "Bantam" Super Stock Cat with a Tiger King S27 EVO and again very good results. For this reason I decided to buy a few more Raw P275 ( priced at under 25.00) and found they are getting hard to find. Now, for a stock 26cc on a 15 1/2lbs to17lbs hull the P275 needs a lot of work, same weight hull on a Mod Big Block will need a lot less work. The pic is the "BANTAM"
interesting, thanks! Neat "Bantam" cat there.

Yeah, I'm considering using a P275 (and other sizes) on a new "Kraken 52" (50" Gas mono), powered by a new CMB 27cc Alpha-EVO2 engine. I'm not sure what the finished weight will be, but I'm figuring the P275 will fit into a group of potential prop fits.

Latest posts

Back