WTB - Prather 275 Stainless S/B/P

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
Looking for 1 possibly 2
Prather 275 Stainless Steel props.
Sharpened, Balanced, Polished...

Will take Raw, if that's all that comes available...

What's out there ???

I'm also looking for a Prather 270 & 275, bronze or stainless (preferably stainless), brand-new.

Does anyone know if Dave Rippe still produces additional stock of these props?

Richard, I will take the raw P275 in the package only, how much are you asking for it. Let me know

Wasted Wages, I have acquired 7 of the Prather SS P 275 here and there, plus the first one I bought from a source that want to keep under my hat, this props are getting harder to come by. Two came from ZippKits and are out of stock for now. Two came from Bob Finn here on the dock and the rest Int. Water and one from a friend. Don't understand or know why HYPERFORMANCE PRODUCTS are completely out of the SS P275 and was told it would be months before making another batch ?? Wish You the Best

Thanks John... if you ever want to part with one send me a pm.... or if you come across one for sale.
I would like to have one for a spare... I don't know why Prather doesn't make a run of them..it is a very popular prop !

Frank

Hello David
I have looked further at the prop and it has been out of the bag and somewhere it got filed on the leading edge.
In an effort to keep you from being disappointed I have decided to keep the prop.
Thank You for your interest
Richard

Back