• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB PIP A90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chas terrell

Hi,

Looking for this engine complete or parts let me know what you have pm me or post here with pics and prices thanks

PIP A90.jpeg20121226_202931.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike,

Unfortunately, they are not the same motors A45, A90, A100, and A180 we're design by a guy name Averio.....something something I'm not sure of the correct spelling of his name. However I have gotten a few great leads and deals per my original post ,but I know there is more to be found out there...

Thanks for the help tho!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Averyanov died last year. His wife is trying to run the company, but I do not know if they continue to produce the A engines.

Al Hobbs

Yeah I recall hearing of his death..That really sux.... Im a huge fan of his motor with a few mods its and exceptional performer.

Thank al for the heads up.

Contact Danny Wymer here on the forum. not sure what his screen name is but he has my old COMPLETE 90 motor.

Contact Danny Wymer here on the forum. not sure what his screen name is but he has my old COMPLETE 90 motor.
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the info however I couldn't locate him for a" shake down" of his A90 lol!! Juuuust kidding, but I should be good now I have a guy with a possible connect to new engines and parts that will be intouch soon and one other that contacted me before I made this wtb post looking to part with his A90 and parts that hopefully comes thru... Thanks to ALL that helped with my search!!

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the info however I couldn't locate him for a" shake down" of his A90 lol!! Juuuust kidding, but I should be good now I have a guy with a possible connect to new engines and parts that will be intouch soon and one other that contacted me before I made this wtb post looking to part with his A90 and parts that hopefully comes thru... Thanks to ALL that helped with my search!!

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Chas

Ya know I should log in here a lot more than I do.... Have been out of boating for a while (I will return however)..

Anyway I dont know if you still run these engines, but I was the Australian distributor for these engines, and do still have engines and parts for the 90 and 100 engines. If you need anything email me at [email protected]

Hi

I’ve sent you an email regarding the A90 red head spares.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back