• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - PICCO .67 Drum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse Carlton

Good evening guys - trying to rebuild a .67 Picco. In the teardown to replace the bearings, I have found that the drum is busted (see pic below). Anyone have one of these sitting around that they would be willing to part with or have a lead on where to find one?

Thanks for any assistance - Jesse

IMG_1709.JPG

I have some of those, I'll find you a nice one. PM me you mailing address and I'll send it.

mb

Thanks for the guidance guys! It was coming down for a bearing replacement anyways, so it will be a total disassemble/rebuild on this one. Any thoughts on the clearance setting between grand/disk upon reassembly?

Jesse,

I have parts if needed, show a picture of the front of the case, P-67 or Picco 67exr ? the slot for the pin looks like a P-67 ( pre exr version)

And DONT use a hammer to pop the flywheel off again, thats how that disc broke, gear or battery cable puller works.

I sent a complete housing and rotor assembly. I have more and other Picco left overs for anyone in need.

mb

Make sure the rotor drive pin isn't longer than the depth of the pocket in the rotor.

Install the backplate and leave the pist/sleeve out, then push in on the crank and measure the crank to disk clnc, I like around 0.010".

If there's a big gap make sure the front (small) bearing is properly seated in the case.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OK....I am struggling with this beast for my dad. Mike B. sent me a disc assembly - thank you so much! Apparently the drive pins on the cranks are different and I did not know to measure or mention this. I measured the actual drive pin and it is .123" and the width of the slot on the old broken disc is .125" - so I'm guessing that it is a 1/8" pin that goes into the disc. Any one happen to have they would be willing to sell? Or any other information that may be needed to help ID the right one?

Jesse,

I have parts if needed, show a picture of the front of the case, P-67 or Picco 67exr ? the slot for the pin looks like a P-67 ( pre exr version)

And DONT use a hammer to pop the flywheel off again, thats how that disc broke, gear or battery cable puller works.
Joe - it says p-67 on the side of the motor by the mounting holes.

Back