• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB Octura Strudder assembly and prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Looking for a Octura OC4STR-C small Strudder assembly and Octura X430 prop, these are for a 1/8 scale Crackerbox

plus post to Australia

thanks

Shane

I have a brand-new, in-package, Octura Strudder assy. Can’t remember what size, I will check and get back today. I’d sell for $30.00USD (plus shipping to AUS)

I have a brand-new, in-package, Octura Strudder assy. Can’t remember what size, I will check and get back today. I’d sell for $30.00USD (plus shipping to AUS)
okay, here is the Octura Strudder Assy (Part No. M750)

Attachments

• Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_02.JPEG
    Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_02.JPEG
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_03.JPEG
    Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_03.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_05.JPEG
    Octura_StrudderAssy-M750_05.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
1642287566921.png
It's amazing how many Strudder configuration packages there are.

Looks like the 1/8th scale CrackerBox is using small .125OD (1/8") prop shaft, and .098 flex cable. That’s the small .15 size boat?

Last edited:
Looking for a Octura OC4STR-C small Strudder assembly and Octura X430 prop, these are for a 1/8 scale Crackerbox

plus post to Australia

thanks

Shane
I have a raw X430 prop and I will check to seeif OC4STR-C Strudder is avaiable.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Shane
Doug Sick in Canada was just advertising a bunch of octura hardware on Facebook. Might check with him.
Thanks Mark. I have a bunch of Octura stuff to clear out. Details on NAMBA16 FB page.
I have two Octura Strudder set ups. 92 and 92D. Includes strut, rudder, propshaft, drive dog, ferrule and 3/16 cable in teflon. They are pretty big and probably for .67 and larger mono or cat. $C30.

Back