• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Octura 4255-3 (unworked)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
An old guy at our pond said he wants (2) ABC 4255-3 props. He doesn't have paypal so I told him I would get the props for him. Let me know if you have a couple of these unworked.
Thanks
-Carl

Last edited:
An old guy at our pond said he wants (2) ABC 4255-3 props. He doesn't have paypal so I told him I would get the props for him. Let me know if you have a couple of these unworked.
Thanks
-Carl
Carl,
ABC does not make a 42MM dia props they do make a 43.18MM and that is the 17 series maybe he could use a 1714-10-50/3 I don't have this prop at this time but I could order it for you
Thanks
Walt Barney

Carl,

The Aquacraft 42 x 55 is a two bladed propeller made by ABC
Propeller in Columbus, Ohio. It is not offered in a three bladed
version that I know of. If it is for a 21-tunnel hull he should try
an ABC 1515/3-23*-47% or the 1615/3-23*-47%. These would
be a better choice. I finished a 1515/3-23*-47% today in my
propeller shop and it will have great acceleration for sure. Walt
tried the 1615/3-23*-47% on his 21-Speedmaster mono and he
picked up 3 to 5 mph I believe. You would need to raise the outboard motor up a little, but it may pull this one really well.
See if Walt has any of these still in stock?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

He had a 4255-3 on his boat. I did not really pay close attention to the make of the prop. I just called him and he told me it was a Grim prop. We will order that and see how it does. He had modified the one he has too much and needed to start over. Thanks for the help!

He had a 4255-3 on his boat. I did not really pay close attention to the make of the prop. I just called him and he told me it was a Grim prop. We will order that and see how it does. He had modified the one he has too much and needed to start over. Thanks for the help!
Carl,
I do have the 1615-23-47/3 prop
thanks
Walt Barney

I just got off the phone with him and he wants to know if you have a 1516-10-50 (3)? Plus what would it cost? Thanks!
Carl,
I do not have this prop 1516-10-50, I do have the 1516-10-75/3, and 1515-23-47/3. If you need this prop check with John Otto.
thanks
Walt Barney

Back