• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Novarossi Hybrid crankcase

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I'm looking for a lightly used or new crankcase for a Nova .21 Hybrid engine. I believe the 5M, 7M and Hybrid cases are all the same. Part number is 09058. Let me know what you have and how much $ shipped to Michigan 48060.

Thanks, Ron

I have 2 cases for a 14 mm crank. Also have a good stock 14 mm crank. I will get a picture tomorrow

Here are the nova parts i have.
2 14 mm crankases
1 14 mm crankshaft(stock)
1 14 mm “lights” outboard crank
Some sleeves
Some rear covers 1 is solid teflon
1 rod on a piston, piston is junk,rod is good7562100F-522D-4BCC-B581-859CD75F772C.jpeg
Make me an offer on what you want,and i will part out the rest

Steve, my engine says "T" 21 on the side or it. It's a motor you did for Chris Capaldi and the top of the case is machined. The reason I'm looking for a case is the top fin is broken off a little. If that stuff will work for me I'll give you $50.00 shipped for the best case, the stock crank and the teflon back plate. Let me know...

Thanks, Ron

Steve, my engine says "T" 21 on the side or it. It's a motor you did for Chris Capaldi and the top of the case is machined. The reason I'm looking for a case is the top fin is broken off a little. If that stuff will work for me I'll give you $50.00 shipped for the best case, the stock crank and the teflon back plate. Let me know...

Thanks, Ron
i am sure that the cases are the same.if it doesn't work,i will take it back.you can pay pal me at [email protected]. i will try to ship tomorrow

Latest posts

Back