• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted WTB NIB or Pristine Used Aeromarine SC 36

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not logged in here for over 10 or 12 years, got out of this hobby after a sh--ty divorce. Anyway, prior to that, I was building a 36" Sprintcat, but never raced it. Started life with a CMB .45, but has had a CMB gold head installed, but IIRC it was never run.
Boat has been run on the practice pond, (with the .45) if I had to guess, maybe a hundred solo laps.
Hull is not painted, standard white gellcoat from Aero-Marine. Cowel has been painted (not professionally:)
Let me know if you may be interested, I can send more pics to your phone.

Greg

20211128_090038.jpg20211128_090006.jpg20211128_090023.jpg

Last edited:
I have not logged in here for over 10 or 12 years, got out of this hobby after a sh--ty divorce. Anyway, prior to that, I was building a 36" Sprintcat, but never raced it. Started life with a CMB .45, but has had a CMB gold head installed, but IIRC it was never run.
Boat has been run on the practice pond, (with the .45) if I had to guess, maybe a hundred solo laps.
Hull is not painted, standard white gellcoat from Aero-Marine. Cowel has been painted (not professionally:)
Let me know if you may be interested, I can send more pics to your phone.

Greg

View attachment 298026View attachment 298027View attachment 298028

Greg, I'll take it. We'll discuss shipping privately.
Thanks-
Tim

......Let me know if you may be interested, I can send more pics to your phone.

Greg

Hi Greg-

Still waiting for some photos to phone, or email, and an approx. UPS shipping price from your location

in WI to my location in MI. .....Provided zipcode in message.

As far as the photos, I'm just interested in any scratches, gouges, missing chunks out of gel, etc., and clean,

undamaged running surfaces.

Thanks-

Tim

Received the Sprint Cat package from Greg early this week. Finally opened it today and, first of all, the packaging was first rate.

The boat is pristine, and the engine appears brand new.
Everything was packaged independently.

Greg is a first class guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

It's too bad to see a guy like that leave the hobby.

Thanks, Greg- job well done.

Tim

I'm glad you are pleased with it. Enjoy, it was a smooth running hull with a .45, never finished the .67 install, thought that would be a fun upgrade. Be sure to let us know when you have it running.

Greg

Back