• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted WTB NIB or Pristine Used Aeromarine SC 36

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Whalen

Supporting Member
WTB, NIB, or Pristine Used Aeromarine Sprint Cat 36 with turbine, bubble canopy cowl.

I was told a couple of days ago that Aeromarine is going to start production back up in

early 2022. We'll see.

Thanks for any help-

Tim

3.PNG

I talked to Aeromarine, they moved there business into a smaller place where they can't build boats . Was told they are looking for a larger place to build them.

I talked to Aeromarine, they moved there business into a smaller place where they can't build boats . Was told they are looking for a larger place to build them.
I sure hope they can find one and make it worth it. I would hate to see aeromarine boats not be made any longer . I need a sprint cat 21 hehe.

Aeromarine is working on setting up again. It should only be a few weeks. Before there up an running again.
I have a fb page rc life support If u like to stay up to date I post on there more often
Or text 3022494439
Email [email protected]

Thanks, Danny...I follow your FB page, and we connected in PM over there last week...
I'm aware that you know what Sr. and Jr. have going on out there.

I sure hope they can find one and make it worth it. I would hate to see aeromarine boats not be made any longer . I need a sprint cat 21 hehe.
I'm one of the lucky ones,, I still have my 21 and 45 SC,,not many were running 21s basically 2 of us in Australia years ago lol,,here's a little teaser for you David

I'm one of the lucky ones,, I still have my 21 and 45 SC,,not many were running 21s basically 2 of us in Australia years ago lol,,here's a little teaser for you David

Those both were handling that rough water great. I missed one on ebay a couple months back I should have been more on it to win that auction. I appreciate the footage.

Tim, Try Happy Hobby Milwaukee,WI.. (414) 461-6013...I know they have a cat or two on the shelf but I am not sure which ones...

was a lot of fun when ever one was racing cat boats. was almost A even playing field

Those both were handling that rough water great. I missed one on ebay a couple months back I should have been more on it to win that auction. I appreciate the footage.
Cheers David,,yeah,,I usually added 1/3-1/2 a pound of lead in the nose on rough windy days,as they do like to fly into the wind lol,,even with engine placement 13.8 inches forward of the transom to glowplug,,I'm too scared to think how much faster they would be with a modern long stroke Nova or CMB engine in them haha,,hopefully you'l find one eventually

Back