• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Ellwood

Hi there,

I got old Magnum .45 sized deep-v which has an OS 45 VX-M Engine, unfortunately the engine has gone bang. We also have 2 x MACs in other boats, a 67 & 84. Would be great to add to the sets.

Long shot I know but if anyone has a .45 they would like to get rid of and is happy to ship the UK then please get in touch.

Kind regards
J

If you do not have any luck I have a vx-m if you need. and parts if that is all as well. Piston sleeve and rod I believe.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks, I will keep that in mind :)

How much would you be looking for with shipping for the VX-M?

Many thanks

I have a MAC 45 with smooth bearings and good compression. $275.00plus the ride and fees.

I have a MAC 45 with smooth bearings and good compression. $275.00plus the ride and fees.
Hey Larry,

Thanks for the reply. Definitely interested. Could you please provide some photos and some info about its history? Running time etc. :)

Thanks again!
Jake

Hi Jerry,

Thanks, I will keep that in mind :)

How much would you be looking for with shipping for the VX-M?

Many thanks

Where am I shipping it to? And I would take 175 for the engine and header. This is without shipping as I do not know where yet. If you want all the parts as well let me know and I will figure that out. The carb has a spacer that was made to space it out to clear a mount but can be removed if needed.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the reply. To the UK please.

Which parts do you mean when you say all the parts, can you elaborate?

Thanks again!

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the reply. Definitely interested. Could you please provide some photos and some info about its history? Running time etc. :)

Thanks again!
Jake
I’m out on the road till Monday 8-19. I can post pictures then if you are still interested.

Hey Larry,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Engine looks lovely. Just checking finances. I'll come back to you in a few days. :)

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, discussed this with my Dad as this was going to be part of a joint project with him and he doesn't want to go ahead right now. So I will pass. Thanks for all the offers though.

Back