• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB Lynx 4s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, there is a hobby shop in Australia that still has new ones. But, they do not ship to the US. They said that if I knew someone in Australia they would ship there. Then your contact could ship to the US. I am thinking that they were still in the $260 range. But, that is Australian dollars. I forgot about that. So, a pretty good buy considering.

Allen, there is a hobby shop in Australia that still has new ones. But, they do not ship to the US. They said that if I knew someone in Australia they would ship there. Then your contact could ship to the US. I am thinking that they were still in the $260 range. But, that is Australian dollars. I forgot about that. So, a pretty good buy considering.

Do you know the name of the Hobby Shop? I just looked online and the 3-4 AU shops that came up all say "sold out" and/or "discontinued"

Allen

Latest posts

Back