• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB K&D Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chat with K&D on FB, said new batch was being considered if sufficient interest. Wanted $475 shipped (Texas).

Bill lee
I see your not a boater..Why would come on here a complain about the price on the flow meters.The price has to go up because of price on parts.The one sensor we were paying around$5.00 for and now $31.00 the other Sensor we were paying $9.00 and they are $51.00 the price on battery ,boards screen, pumps has all gone up in price and the price of parts isn't going to come down soon.If you can aford a $7000.00 twin what is 475.00

Last edited:
Rereading what I posted, nowhere did I say or imply or ... anything complaining. Simply passing on information that I had. If my simple comment was taken as a complaint, I apologize. It was not.

As for not being a boater ... really has nothing to do with needing or wanting a good flow meter. Several other activities ( RC cars, tether cars, RC Pylon racing, come to mind, not even mentioning my own specific needs ) where a flow meter can be valuable.

Brain
Get ahold of Kevin.We just order boxes and to get the new price on the meter

Back