Boats Wanted WTB Jersey Skiff hull or outfit

Help Support intlwaters.com:

James E Beasley

Supporting Member
I need a new hull to replace my busted hull. Might consider a rigged RTR boat if not damaged and reasonable in price. LMK what you have please. Thnx James

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
I am thinking of hanging up skiff I just lost interest the hull is carbon fiber with rails and transom in carbon, no wood hull had it for 4-5 years, with about 2-3 hours of use almost ready to go !! No Engine or receiver or bat $700 plus the ride

Attachments

James E Beasley

Supporting Member
Thnx, I'll stew on it. No engine or rx, all other rigging included. What about pipe, header n prop?

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
This hull was designed and built by Chad Green he built about 5-6 of them they are very stable fast hulls this will come complete except engine, receiver or battery, everything else including a prop will come with Zipp kits pipe and extension water proof servos and a spare deck lid

Samuel Hagan JR

James if Chad Green built it, it’s a good boat. His boats are very hard to get and very disirable.

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
James just as food for thought I am open to a possibility of a partial trade also.

Bruce Jacobs

I am thinking of hanging up skiff I just lost interest the hull is carbon fiber with rails and transom in carbon, no wood hull had it for 4-5 years, with about 2-3 hours of use almost ready to go !! No Engine or receiver or bat $700 plus the ride
Ill take this one if james isn't going to buy it.

James E Beasley

Supporting Member
I have a brand new RCBOATWORKS Skiff, when I say brand new, I’ve had it about 6 months and I haven’t done anything with it yet.

There are no holes in it anywhere.

I can get pictures tomorrow.
Pictures n price please.

James E Beasley

Supporting Member
If it has engine rails built in, comes with a radio box, includes the required deck hatches, and is gel coat not paint, I'll take it.