• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GO 21 Header Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Whiteley

Supporting Member
I'm not sure how to describe what I need so I posted some pictures as well. The problem with the existing pipe and header is I need to get the pipe out of the boat another way of looking at this I need about 15 degrees of up tilt. Hopefully with the pictures you can see what I need.

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 112
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 117
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 110
Lee...
If you do go the "heat" method...find Somthing that fits either the inside or outside of the pipe...that can be use as leverage and not distort the circumstance of the header...

I run into a similar problem but I have never thought of heating and bending. Unlike steel, Aluminum does not glow red and there is no warning. How do you judge the temperature?
Thanks

Thought I'd get some aluminum tubing out from my metal box and try to see what it takes to bend it before it melts or deforms. The idea of supporting the tube from the inside with a wooden dowel makes sense as well.

Lee

Latest posts

Back